news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 12-14-2010, 12:54 AM   #1
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury
Default The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 11/11/2011

http://ps3.rpgsite.net/news/895/the-...d-videoed.html
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:18 AM   #2
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

JESUS CHRIST! ATLEAST WE GOT A DATE FINALLY, TOO FUCKIN LONG!

lol thanks for the info homie

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 01:21 AM   #3
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

no prob. this will be epic, can't wait
Old 12-14-2010, 07:51 AM   #4
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

They're finally going to use a new engine for this so hopefully it wont be as buggy as their previous games
Old 12-14-2010, 10:48 AM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

WOW, been long enough

hate to be a pessimistic here but i doubt that date will stick, but at least we know its coming
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:27 AM   #6
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

the is only 3 ways this game will be better then morrowind
1. fix the engine
2. allow the players to finally hack away the NPCs in a gory mess
3. a more lively world oblivion felt empty
4. add muskets and hand cannons

still the best one out is morrowind and i'm guessing you all have never played before oblivion

here ya go

Quote:
media fire being a bitch so fuck it

Last edited by Dokuro; 12-29-2010 at 09:54 AM.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:39 AM   #7
Paranoid
-

if they could somehow implement an online co-op option that would be cool, some may disagree...

next issue of game informer will have a big section on skyrim
Old 12-29-2010, 09:42 AM   #8
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

loved oblivion (only ES game i played)

personally i prefer DA for the story and gameplay but u cnt beat the open endedness.

i really would like an improved combat gameplay shit was like runescape at times
Old 12-29-2010, 11:25 AM   #9
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis Cypher View Post
the is only 3 ways this game will be better then morrowind
1. fix the engine
2. allow the players to finally hack away the NPCs in a gory mess
3. a more lively world oblivion felt empty
4. add muskets and hand cannons

still the best one out is morrowind and i'm guessing you all have never played before oblivion

here ya go

media fire being a bitch so fuck it
It's a brand new engine but its being made in house by Bethesda so I'm not really that hopeful about it

I had Morrowind on the xbox, never played the two before though
Old 12-29-2010, 01:19 PM   #10
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

well i was trying to give you all 1&2&3
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:28 PM   #11
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

agree with basement dwellaz posts

been waiting far too long

at least i know its being worked on now lol
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:00 PM   #12
Undiluted Karma
Savant

Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Undiluted Karma Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Skyrim sounds cool though in all honesty i would rather see one based on the amphibian peoples land (forget the name havent played the game in years) but i aint complaining lol any ES is good ES
Old 12-30-2010, 07:35 AM   #13
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hate argonians lol. i like how the count in leyawiin had a hidden torture chamber in his basement for argonians, and a bunch of chairs positioned around just so people could watch haha
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:40 AM   #14
Undiluted Karma
Savant

hahhaha

i just like the idea of huge swampland and see what their environment and buildings etc are like lolo i remember being pissed when the southern edge of the OBlivion map was like that but it didnt go deep enough imo (obv cuz that would be going into argonian lands)
Old 12-30-2010, 12:25 PM   #15
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ I agree! Black Marsh would be insane!

i can't wait for this

I start a new Morrowind game today to make the wait easiers

Nords are flat foots

i finished OBLIVION with a Khajit and MORROWIND with Argonian

WHAT AYAKASHI

"khajit has no words for you"

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote