news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-26-2011, 07:59 AM   #76
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:12 PM   #77
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-27-2011, 04:03 AM   #78
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

our sun is still going crazy

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-27-2011, 08:46 AM   #79
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Crazy typhoon in the Philippines

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:17 PM   #80
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-28-2011, 08:15 AM   #81
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all these videos are an interesting catalog of events. but it'd be cool if you could provide some context. what do people think is causing it and what does it all mean. whats it amounting to?
Old 09-28-2011, 12:59 PM   #82
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

into context,.. hmm.. many ancient cultures said this was going to be an amazing time of change on the planet,. galactic alignments, photon belts. mysterious particles being emmitted from our sun,. fractal/fibonacci numbers
this covers to many topics to just be in this thread.. lol..

im just showing some of the daily events that occur, as many people dismiss or are un aware of these events, let alone the magnitude in the occur.. and why!

Its mainly happening due to the sun(current solar cycle 24), and the alignments,.. maybe its more.. our collective consciousness.. creating change., i know its some quantum shit.. maybe as we come to the end of the last day of the mayan calender, it will become clearer.. alll i know is the age of the 5th sun will be sick

i bet everyone in the northern hemisphere is loving the extended summer.. hehe

peace

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-28-2011, 01:42 PM   #83
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's all in the clockwork
Old 09-28-2011, 02:07 PM   #84
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
into context,.. hmm.. many ancient cultures said this was going to be an amazing time of change on the planet,. galactic alignments, photon belts. mysterious particles being emmitted from our sun,. fractal/fibonacci numbers
this covers to many topics to just be in this thread.. lol..

im just showing some of the daily events that occur, as many people dismiss or are un aware of these events, let alone the magnitude in the occur.. and why!

Its mainly happening due to the sun(current solar cycle 24), and the alignments,.. maybe its more.. our collective consciousness.. creating change., i know its some quantum shit.. maybe as we come to the end of the last day of the mayan calender, it will become clearer.. alll i know is the age of the 5th sun will be sick
i got all that, i just dont really get the science behind it. you post about earthquakes and other natural phenomena as well as the solar activity, but how are they all connected? how does a solar flare make an earthquake occur? i tried watching them videos but i can only listen to lonely old man podcasts for about 30 seconds before i press the stop button.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:58 AM   #85
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol

lonely men.. lol.. i post ladies too!!
and the dudes are married.. lol
but a good understanding on this would be.. any docu on The Electric Universe..(check the i am dillusional thread) or look into Astrotheology,

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-29-2011, 06:49 AM   #86
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

This guys a douche, but the best lamestream media has too offer..

my dad loves this dude.. ;/

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 09-29-2011 at 07:00 AM.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:44 AM   #87
cutn' heads
mic fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
lol

lonely men.. lol.. i post ladies too!!
and the dudes are married.. lol
but a good understanding on this would be.. any docu on The Electric Universe..(check the i am dillusional thread) or look into Astrotheology,
they just remind me of my father in law. he's old and unemployed and took up ghost hunting. more precisely the study of EVP's. he does podcasts and has gotten 2 books published. he's an honest guy, so i trust that he really believes what he says, but in the end it still seems like quackery to me.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:38 PM   #88
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Lucky your fathers just chasing ghosts

imagine the ridicule this dudes kids/family must feel..

and he does it factually.. lol

shame bout the spiel tho

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 09-29-2011 at 01:40 PM.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:15 AM   #89
cutn' heads
mic fury

that'd be pretty dope actually. id get papa giorgio to take me to pumapunku
Old 10-02-2011, 05:36 AM   #90
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lolol true..

check these videos out cutn, their from a set of people called the suspicious observers,. in this set of videos they just tell it like it is...

also check this lady..

check the other part.. and videos titled the sun.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 10-02-2011 at 05:51 AM.