news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #16
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

funny how it was cut short as Pridigy talks about people in Muslim garb and oil perfumes

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:10 PM   #17
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
No. Just dumb
you can't come inside only the hoes can enter.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:16 PM   #18
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 08-06-2011, 08:20 PM   #19
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

U GUYS GOTTA CONNEcT THE DOTS LIKE PRODIGY SAID

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
funny how it was cut short as Pridigy talks about people in Muslim garb and oil perfumes

THERES A PART 2

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 08:23 PM   #20
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ya, I just done listened to it on youtube.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:10 PM   #21
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

imnothing is open right now to eat cept pizza shop and chink shop so i got a choice of GMO rice smothered in MSG sauce or high fuctose corn syrup smoothered in plastic cheese, im going to eat a can of garbanzo beans
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #22
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
Im i the only person who even listened to this? you people need to shut the fuck up seriously
I listened to it to the 12 minute or something and turned it off

fucking wasted my time

Quote:
I listened to it and everything he said was dumb.

Quote:
No. Just dumb.

dumb as fuck.

all he did was repeat some fucking cliches and shit over and over again. talking about random general shit that EVERYBODY knows, even when that faggit alex was trying to lead him on LOL. ahahahahah are u kidding me?

lol the fact that some cats are like "where you dudes even fucking listening?" shows the depth with which their brain works and its fucking HILARIOUS

maybe because it reaffirms what weve been saying about said posters

carry on, faggits.

LOL

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 09:33 PM   #23
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
U GUYS GOTTA CONNEcT THE DOTS LIKE PRODIGY SAID

THERES A PART 2
connect the dots my ass. he knew damn well he wasnt saying shit so he says "connect the dots"

he was supposed to talk about the "illuminatai" according to alex jones introduction.

p: blah blah blah, its messed up man blah blah blah its definately real though blah blah blah i tried to tell dudes blah blah blah life is about being happy blah blah blah blah AHAHAHAHHA

really?

Old 08-07-2011, 02:49 AM   #24
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehorse View Post
imnothing is open right now to eat cept pizza shop and chink shop so i got a choice of gmo rice smothered in msg sauce or high fuctose corn syrup smoothered in plastic cheese, im going to eat a can of garbanzo beans
wtf u talkin about faggit
Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
i listened to it to the 12 minute or something and turned it off

fucking wasted my time

dumb as fuck.

All he did was repeat some fucking cliches and shit over and over again. Talking about random general shit that everybody knows, even when that faggit alex was trying to lead him on lol. Ahahahahah are u kidding me?

Lol the fact that some cats are like "where you dudes even fucking listening?" shows the depth with which their brain works and its fucking hilarious

maybe because it reaffirms what weve been saying about said posters

carry on, faggits.

Lol
you sound like a conservitive christian scared of 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
connect the dots my ass. He knew damn well he wasnt saying shit so he says "connect the dots"

he was supposed to talk about the "illuminatai" according to alex jones introduction.

P: Blah blah blah, its messed up man blah blah blah its definately real though blah blah blah i tried to tell dudes blah blah blah life is about being happy blah blah blah blah ahahahahha

really?
he was sayin what any of us who studied for yrs would have said, p is a emcee not maclom x what did u expect him to say, u wanted him to say something new about nwo to the peeps?
We all know ythe basics

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:16 AM   #25
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

You guys smell like wet dog & corn chips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:36 AM   #26
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

penus butter
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:25 AM   #27
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

P came off mad ignorant. I'm sure that's great an all that you all have somebody that you respect or whatever that is willing to speak on it but he aint really speaking on anything.

take a shot every time P says "know what I'm sayin" and see if you don't get drunk
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #28
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

within 15 minutes he basically said the world is a fucked up place, knawmean, coconut oil, knawmean. if someone learned something from that they probably didnt know english and just picked up a couple words.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:49 AM   #29
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

Exactly.

Didnt say shit.

Real niggaz drop jewels all over the place consistently by mistake no matter whom or what.

he should have got Wise Intelligent or someone like Nyoil or something in there. this was emabarrasing to say the least.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #30
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

LOL, Alex Jones should have just played this song and it would say about 900% more than what what that faggit p said.

connect the dots? nah fuck that. niggas BREAK IT DOWN.