news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #76
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^i get that, but he should offer them something great, because the audience for this album is bigger than anything else he's doing, so he would be getting name recognition from a different fanbase than his wu shit.
word
Old 08-09-2011, 07:44 PM   #77
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well...we dont know that rza didnt offer more tracks. i dont think kanye would've wanted a 'wu-tang' track in the middle of all that shit anyway

Quote:
Lol haha did niggaz hear the whole song?
we been had the whole track
Old 08-09-2011, 08:05 PM   #78
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NA I WOULDnT SAY BEEN , WHOLE TRACK HAS ONLY BEEN OUT FOR 2 DAYs HOMO

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:17 PM   #79
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thats like two years in instant-information interwebz time
thanks for clearing that important detail up for us though
Old 08-10-2011, 04:58 AM   #80
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
You can definitely hear RZA's modern "DJ Quik" newstyle signatures all over this song.

People say RZA regressed in recent years but I think he put this sample to way better use than he did on BOAP
i was thinking the same but i realized that the intro on B.O.A.P. actually was Choco's beat. this must be the cleanest RZA beat i have ever heard though, the mixing is crystal clear and very sharp. reminds me of how Dre's beats have been sounding since "2001", especially with the piano loop on this. it's a dope track, actually one of the stand out moments on the album. Jay-Z's verse on this is great.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:25 AM   #81
diabolos88

diabolos88 shaolin monk

I'm not feeling the autotune and RZA connect.

The beat's fine for Kanye and Jay-Z, but I'd expect more from RZA.
diabolos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:30 PM   #82
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Dont just blast this soley on RZA, he was never the mastermind producer behind this. He shares a lot of co-prod credits and Kanyes sound has its stamp on this. We have work from Kanye West, Mike Dean & Ken Lewis on there
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 01:22 PM   #83
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Regardless of who did the track, it's actually a pretty good song.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:16 PM   #84
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

seriously, are you people joking when you say that isn't auto-tune? do you not know what it is? I thought it was the most recognizable thing to pick up on, but I guess not. you guys are SHARP!

that is without question auto-tune. I can't believe I need to clear that up.

I'm not sure why kanye reached out to rza for this one, he delivered a beat that anyone could have done. that said, I really didn't mind this track at all. hearing jay shout rza out is cool, and his verse on this reminded me of reasonable doubt or in my lifetime vol 1 -era jay.

Last edited by Sparrow Daene; 08-10-2011 at 03:20 PM.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:42 PM   #85
Punch
Veteran Member

Punch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkeyPunch iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
some of you take this way too personally man.

its just music and these guys arent your relatives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
dude, i know jay-z has declined in skill and it's fashionable for "true hip hop heads" to shit on these two guys, but jay-z has shown his ability to flow over different kinds of beats...i have no doubt he could spit over some prototypical "wu banger" with no problem.

lol @ jay-z being some garbage rapper...you may not like his content, choice of songs, productions, or collaborators, but to acts like he outright sucks is ridiculous, disingenuous and stupid.
Ahh reason is sill alive at the Corp.

Punch is offline   Reply With Quote