news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-09-2011, 02:09 PM   #31
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i USED to
ma bad
ipod auto correction shit
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #32
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
i aint never been able to fuck on coke. my dick just dont wanna function under those conditions.
n e one that says they fuck bitches while high on coke, aint high on coke...
coke makes ur dick flacid as fuck, plus it changes ur mind to where u can have 4 bitches naked beggin for dick and all ur thinkin about is that ur down to ur last gram and ur boy has yet to show up with another 8ball...

now, heroin, u aint had sex until u fucked a bitch with that DOPE DICK omg thats an experience every 1 needs to have

and no

percocett sex aint no where near as GODLY as fuckin a female pussy with that DOPE DICK...
Old 08-09-2011, 02:40 PM   #33
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha

I was fucking a bitch bout two weeks ago on some perc chopped up LOL

that shit was bombbb lol

i was on that CAMO beer i made a thread recently about too LOL

lol that was also the night before i made the Feeling good bro thread AHAHAHAHAHAH

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 03:35 PM   #34
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
n e one that says they fuck bitches while high on coke, aint high on coke...
coke makes ur dick flacid as fuck, plus it changes ur mind to where u can have 4 bitches naked beggin for dick and all ur thinkin about is that ur down to ur last gram and ur boy has yet to show up with another 8ball...

now, heroin, u aint had sex until u fucked a bitch with that DOPE DICK omg thats an experience every 1 needs to have

and no

percocett sex aint no where near as GODLY as fuckin a female pussy with that DOPE DICK...
you're preaching to the choir.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:39 PM   #35
SKAMPOE
Killem All

cheaa
Old 08-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #36
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

percocett sex sux. who really wants to hump for 5 hours? my girl wont even give me none anymore if im on that shit.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:03 PM   #37
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
well, he'll definitely be suckin dix in a month.
hahahahaahahaa lmao yep
Old 08-09-2011, 05:28 PM   #38
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I usually can't do shit with my little man if I'm fucked up. I recently tried X though, and I think I would have fucked that night if I had managed to find a girl that wanted to. usually I'm fucked up and tryna pull hoes but theres no point, literally in fact.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #39
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

on day 5 of yayo. Almost all gone

i don't has a problem going to sleep, but coke also has a paradoxical effect on me. It makes me yawn alot and not want to talk to anyone (and always very blurry vision. I understand that it constricts the blood vessels in the eye but whenever i ask anyone else about it they say "nah it doesn't make my vision blurry" ?????)

still feels GRRRRRRRREAT

and 2 grams on your first try?? nahhh you got shorted, or you are not breaking it up immaculate!

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:04 PM   #40
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yo PF! how much did you cop for this 5 day binge of yours?
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:08 PM   #41
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

an overpaid for quarter. I could have done it in 2 or 3 days but that's just foolish if you are broke like me.

Old 08-09-2011, 06:10 PM   #42
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

also i have been reluctant to do more than 2 grams in a day since i overdosed

Old 08-09-2011, 06:16 PM   #43
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Yeah I notice when you talk about yay. the other day I caught you saying your beat session failed.

I stopped fucking with yay when I almost lost my life by getting shot.Its not worth the money to be made or the habit to maintain imo. Just not for me.I don't know who it's for but not me.

I seen this youtube where they show a jungle in south america where they were making Coke and the shit was being made out the gate with acetone to make it react an shit.I can't fuck with that.

I experienced a lot with coke all kinds of ways and in the end it was nothing but a waste of times. Sure I had some great times but overall SKAMP is right about the comedown = it's not worth it.

I tried everything for the comedown and nothing suited me.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #44
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
Yeah I notice when you talk about yay. the other day I caught you saying your beat session failed.

I stopped fucking with yay when I almost lost my life by getting shot.Its not worth the money to be made or the habit to maintain imo. Just not for me.I don't know who it's for but not me.

I seen this youtube where they show a jungle in south america where they were making Coke and the shit was being made out the gate with acetone to make it react an shit.I can't fuck with that.

I experienced a lot with coke all kinds of ways and in the end it was nothing but a waste of times. Sure I had some great times but overall SKAMP is right about the comedown = it's not worth it.

I tried everything for the comedown and nothing suited me.
i can see that, i also had some wild experiences with it. Overdosed, went to rehab (and did coke practically the whole time, it is only in your system for 2 days), jumped out of a 4th story window

the more it tastes/smells like ether, the better it is. that tells you it's horrible for you LOL

there is no cure for the comedown, but a multivitamin, some vegetable pizza and a gatorade works best for me.. oh! and cartoons

Old 08-09-2011, 06:30 PM   #45
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I only fucked with coke a few times. I'm wary of it cos its like a 20 min recipe away from crack.

I do wonder though, what H and crack are like. The guys in my local park seem pretty content, and their clothes ain't been washed in about 3 years.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote