news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-09-2011, 07:50 PM   #46
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
I do wonder though, what H and crack are like. The guys in my local park seem pretty content, and their clothes ain't been washed in about 3 years.
i've smoked crack, is just coke concentrated into a 5 minute high. It also makes you throw up, i do not like it and wouldn't do it again.

my friend was sniffing H last night, he always acts the same though when he does it, like it doesn't affect him at all. Any drug that doesn't make me act different at all can't be very fun

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:54 PM   #47
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I smopked crack once on an accident. I had a LOT of ppl over and I went to sit down in the front room and they had the lights down watching a movie while passing around a can.I thought it was weed.

things that helped my comedown days was

pussy
food
Playstation
masturbation
Random Driving
Playing guitar
more playstation
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:08 PM   #48
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i quit the hard drugs about 8 years ago. i was doing heroin everyday that whole time. smoked crack maybe 15 times. but crack is the only drug i still have dreams about. that shit has binded itself to my sinapses or some shit.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:22 PM   #49
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I had a really hard time putting the needle down. #realtalk

only lasted about a year but shit....
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:23 PM   #50
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I smopked crack once on an accident.
hahah same here.
oops.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:25 PM   #51
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I stick to beer mostly, but today i'm drinking 8.4% cider. I think weed fucks people up, or at least I got fucked up paranoid from it. X is cool though, I think because unlike coke, shrooms or weed I still feel like myself when I do it, just more relaxed, friendly, happy, way happy.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:26 PM   #52
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahahah

damn yall some hardcore muthafuckaz man LOL

i aint mad.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #53
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

one time about 8 yrs ago i got some bomb ass powder it was all yellow. made me feel good. and the best thing about it (and i dont know how this happened) but i fell asleep while i was still high. there was no come down at all. best shit i ever had.

i smoked crack once. about 12 yrs ago when i was 16 i got this dude a phat ass gram of yay. he gave me and my boy like 4 lines each. but he got it to cook it up. so after we did all of ours he offered us a hit. my friend went first. so i said what the hell?

i swear for the rest of the night i felt like i was in kindergarten waitin to say the Pledge of Allegiance with my hand over my heart. couldnt breathe for shit. i thought i ws gonna die for real.

dont do it!!

also i just did 1 andd a half perc 10's so i wont be gettin any pussy tonight

Last edited by llBARlllCODEll; 08-11-2011 at 08:19 PM.
llBARlllCODEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 09:37 AM   #54
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

i never had a bad "comedown" in my life, must be luck i guess. pretty much everyone i ever knew was like ya'll though. actually i always liked it, just seemed like part of the buzz to me.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 03:34 PM   #55
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

thats horrible^lol i hate that feeling..

i smoked base too, on the foil freebase, the stem pipe with the choreboy suuux imo

weed is a part of me, but as far as favorite drugs, heroin is my top choice, heroin laced blunts is the shit too.
Old 08-12-2011, 03:43 PM   #56
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
I only fucked with coke a few times. I'm wary of it cos its like a 20 min recipe away from crack.

I do wonder though, what H and crack are like. The guys in my local park seem pretty content, and their clothes ain't been washed in about 3 years.
aw dude crack is the shit, the high begins right after u inhale all the smoke and as soon as ur releasing it slowly ur brain start to tingle and ur ears kinda vibrate and sounds are amplified real ill like, instantly ur mouth and throat get numb and ur jaw locks up, my mouths gets watery and i start to tap my heel like im waiting for something but its just the high attacks my nerves like that... its a good drug if u got doe enough to maintain that high for a while cuz the high lasts about 5 to 10 minutes, then its pheening time for about an hour, then the come down crash lasts about 3 hours and thos 3 hours r hell..
Old 08-13-2011, 10:04 AM   #57
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ahahahahha!!!!

Sincere peace to all the drug heads.

over here splitting a tshirt with my homeboy lol we been up all night and still chilling. lol aint get no sleep bro and were good as fuck.

Old 08-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #58
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

This thread is gonna turn Tetris Moa into a DARE officer

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 03:26 PM   #59
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

ahahahahaha i loved the dare classes when i was in elementary school lmao, i always asked the wrong questions, about prices n shit, the officer always told me to ask my brother lmao hahahahah
Old 08-14-2011, 09:08 PM   #60
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

So yea. We were on alcohol, weed, syrian rue, cocaine and 15x salvia over the weekend lol.

Only got two hours of sleep last night and none the night before.

Just picked up my medicinals and lucked out with my fav, Sour D, so im gonna chief out and get my rest momentarily.

lmao @ my last post in here was at 8 AM the other morning

all druggies on this page repped for keepin it ree-yul.