news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-25-2005, 11:33 PM   #16
KidSha
aka Hennessey on friday

KidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killaKidSha shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to KidSha
Default Re: 5% Nation and Suprmeme Mathematics

Hmm ,not being 5% and non original, but this is how the God broke it down to me, the original man is the original devil, the word DEVIL dose not describe a white man, a devil is a human being with a corrupted mind.

According to the science it was YAKUB that created the non-original race, which makes him the first original devil, and then the corruption of the mind followed from new life being born without getting thought.

Pax17 put it very well

Peace, always willing to build on this.

KidSha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 11:58 PM   #17
Kado
Blaze Haze

Kado grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Kado

I got questions....
Is it against the ways of the 5% to smoke weed?black, white, spanish, chinese and any other nationality can be 5%? if you aint 100% black but 50% black..are you still considered a 7? And if you aint black at all, is it saying you have to bow down to blacks? Just curious...
Old 10-27-2005, 10:56 AM   #18
Malcom Guevera

Malcom Guevera grasshopper

The 120 lessons are used as stepping stones to get to other levels, Most gods i know today have graduated onto other things......................Dont get caught up in the illusion of GOD THIS, DEVIL THAT, because that is just hatred and weakness on your part. Enlightment is about happiness and love and most inportant, the future generation that you created.
Malcom Guevera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 11:40 AM   #19
K.E.G.

K.E.G. Village Idiot

for many mesianic groups, herb is strongly tied as part of the culture.
it is the ABUSE of weed smoking that declares one's use "poisoning."
I will love to "meditate" on weed 'til I die, even if I can't get my paws on it.

Personally, i am a mutt. I'm white, my grandmother, (father's mother) was Philippine who married an Irish man. It is my mother's family that is completely UV irritant. My irish imported name "Gaghan" is only 3rd generation American, making me reletively new as a "tribe" if you will. its interesting because as white as that abusive bastard was to my grandmother all her kids complexions were much deeper in tone. Interesting to say this, but I get like a chameleon when summer hits.
With all that shared knowledge aside. The key for everyone is to be successful - wise - courteous - loyal. By doing so you tune out being discriminate, hateful, and unjust.

Yes, most of us know RZA rocks the 7 and the Sun with 1,000 beams of light
If you step in a room full of people as a star, you will shine like one no matter who the person be. its believing in the power of man. Power of greatness - Power of negativity, and which path you will go spiritually.
Become indestructable with devices out of your thinking.
K.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 12:51 PM   #20
Malcom Guevera

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.E.G.
Personally, i am a mutt. I'm white, my grandmother, (father's mother) was Philippine who married an Irish man. It is my mother's family that is completely UV irritant. My irish imported name "Gaghan" is only 3rd generation American, making me reletively new as a "tribe" if you will. its interesting because as white as that abusive bastard was to my grandmother all her kids complexions were much deeper in tone. Interesting to say this, but I get like a chameleon when summer hits.
You always trace your bloodline threw the woman. Her chromosones dominate the seed.
Old 10-28-2005, 08:36 AM   #21
K.E.G.

K.E.G. Village Idiot

Which is why I get reptilian. Thank you for sharing. I remember learning that and hope to one day create an authentic family tree because no one has attempted yet.
K.E.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 10:27 AM   #22
Malcom Guevera

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.E.G.
Which is why I get reptilian. Thank you for sharing. I remember learning that and hope to one day create an authentic family tree because no one has attempted yet.
Word ? do that kid, all power to you, im puerto rican and traced my family to the original seed, pure. People have such rich history but lack the proper education to really make any progress that can uplift them, you know what im sayin ?
Old 10-30-2005, 09:28 AM   #23
venex
aka PROFIT

venex drunken mastavenex drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to venex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kado
I got questions....
Is it against the ways of the 5% to smoke weed?black, white, spanish, chinese and any other nationality can be 5%? if you aint 100% black but 50% black..are you still considered a 7? And if you aint black at all, is it saying you have to bow down to blacks? Just curious...
I believe in the teachings of the 5% and I am white AND I do smoke weed!

my point of view is... you got to do the knowledge for yourself!

in my opinion you DON'T need to know the 120 out your head... i read them, I understand them, but I don't learn them!!!

you don't have to agree with everything they say, it's not because you are a 5%er you have to believe EVERYTHING they teach, there are also things wich I don't agree with...you aren't forced to believe everything!

In my opinion weed isn't bad for me, it won't make me think different (when i'm not high ofcourse), and i don't depend on weed... i can live without weed, but i do use it, for personal reasons...

peace!
En garde, I'll let you try my wu-tang style...
venex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005, 04:07 PM   #24
Claustrofobic
Knowing the Ledge

Claustrofobic crouching tiger

Peace and thanx for the serious reply's, imma build on this
Old 11-01-2005, 09:57 AM   #25
Blackman414
Organic hip hop

Blackman414 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pax17
Peace

This is the God Yasir.

I always see sooo many posts on this website about the NGE, supreme mathematics, 5%, and so on. Because of this it is quite obvious that this nation is interesting, and people are attracted to it postively or negatively. This shows how powerful this knowledge is. I don't post in here although I did want to take this opportunity to just dispell some of the misconceptions about our nation.

WE ARE NOT ANTI-WHITE NOR PRO-BLACK, WE ARE ANTI-DEVILISHMENT & PRO-RIGHTEOUSNESS!

When we say devil we are speaking of a person with a devilish mind state and manifests that into devilish action. That can be a white or black person. In our lessons it does state that the whiteman is the devil and I do stand by that 100%. It's NOT just because he is white it's his actions that make him devil! If he where purple then the purple man would be devil. The atrocities that the white man has done against the original people of this planet to satisfy his greed and desire for world domination is unprecedented! It's in YOUR history books so do not deny it.

Now can white people be a part of this nation, most definitely! The Father taught a caucasian by the name of Azreal who is still around today. For those white people on this board who are sincerely interested in this nation I am sure some God or Earth would be willing to build with you. My time is limited so I would rather devote it to my people who are more in need of this knowledge than you are. It is only common sense for our focus to be more geared to the group of people of which we are a part of.

The black man is the original man, and we are dominant! You can find proof of our MENTAL dominance by studying the kemetians, ethiopians, and the moors. You can see our PHYSICAL dominance by watching sports. This is not racist, or any type of black supremacy talk, just truth, and don't believe me either, DO THE KNOWLEDGE FOR YOURSELF! The more I study I am even more convinced the black man is God.

We are not about causing trouble or disrespecting ANYBODY, and we are NOT all thugs, gangbangers, weed smokers, drug addicts, as some of these rappers and some of these jive pretenders will make you think. I for example have NEVER done any drugs, never smoked ANYTHING, drink very rarely, and graduated from a University in 4 years (which is rare nowadays), have a corporate job, I am starting to get into real estate, and I am wisdom understanding (23). We are only about the upliftment of our people and striving to be productive citizens.

Hopefully this helped clear up some things about our nation, if not well the NGE know what the lessons say about the 85% they are easily led in the wrong direction and hard to lead in the right. And for those white people on this board that don't want to believe that the RZA is a part of this nation look at what he always wears around his neck that is OUR universal flag! Also his name is from our supreme alpahbet Ruler Zig Zag Zig Allah!

Peace.
Peace.

Show and prove from the 120 lessons that the black man can be devil. I have been a part of the Nation of Gods and Earths (a.k.a 5%) for 8 years and i have yet to undertstand why certain individuals say that. There is a difference between being devil by nature and having devilsh actions. My email is freeway414@hotmail.com. Email me with your understanding on this matter. I leave as i came in peace.

True Self Peace Allah
Blackman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 11:45 AM   #26
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

i need some new boots

this rainy whether is shit
Old 11-01-2005, 08:04 PM   #27
Pax17

Pax17 grasshopper

Peace

I just sent you a private message in response to your question.
Pax17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 08:05 PM   #28
Pax17

Pax17 grasshopper

Peace to True Self Peace Allah

I just sent you a private message in response to your question.

Peace.
Pax17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 05:52 AM   #29
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

Mathematically, couldn't the 5% grow if all of us continue to gain knowledge. Maybe it will be 10%, 10%, 80%.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 08:16 AM   #30
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Peace

That is true if you look at it on a physical level.

But, you know how when you apply that supreme math to tha 5, 10, 85 you come up wit a whole different perspective.

Anyway, Good thing 5% turned into The Nation of Gods and Earths.
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote