news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-03-2005, 07:26 AM   #31
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: 5% Nation and Suprmeme Mathematics

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajeco
Mathematically, couldn't the 5% grow if all of us continue to gain knowledge. Maybe it will be 10%, 10%, 80%.
Well.......the 5% is about having knowledge of self and the 85% is about being open minded but still having ur own ideas, beliefs, etc. I think the 85% grows more and more as people become open minded....but to say the 5% may grow......not sure about that one......u could be of the 5% but not actually be 5% (did I make sense?)

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 08:24 PM   #32
SENIkOne

SENIkOne grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poisonous Rebel
For some time now im stuck with a question...

Im wondering how RZA thinks about white people who are Wu-Tang fans themself, and have read the Wu-Tang Manual and have learned and studied about the 5% Nation and The Supreme Mathematics, and how it says that the Black Man is original man of Planet Earth, Black People are the fathers and mothers of civilazation etcetera.....

Now I know the Wu-Tang respects their white fans from all over the world, but what does he expect the white people that respect wu-tang to think of this study, and how the white man can never be part of the 5% Nation?

Does this also mean white people can never be teached the 120 or count in the 9 basic tennets of The Nation of Gods and Earth?

I was also wondering how other Wu-Tang fans on here (Im intrested in comments from both black AND white people)

P.S Im white myself, thats why I would like answers,

Peace
Im Light Skinned. but im MEXICAN, and i study the Science.

M.E.X.I.C.A.N.

Master, Equality, Unknown, Eye, Cee, Allah, Nation NOW END

PEACE!
SENIkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 12:38 AM   #33
Kado
Blaze Haze

Kado grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Kado

Yo I just wana kno point blank no sugar coated ways around the shit, do u have to be 100% black to be 5%,i was told by a 5% once that anything but a white nationality is original..so what if you are half black n half white, what then? I dont mean to be mean or nothin like that,but I dont want no opinions I want only a 5% to answer my question,Thank you
Old 11-04-2005, 02:35 AM   #34
aismani
Everyone is god

aismani grasshopper

everybody attachin the divination to a certain colour proves himself not to be worth honourable Clearance 13X s teachings and should dig into some else.whats the colour of the light?

EBONY and IVORY
PEACE TO THE GODS-FUCK ALL NOTSEE SCHMOCKS
Old 11-04-2005, 02:49 AM   #35
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN grasshopper

peace.

Anyone can study.....

very few live accordingly and apply.....

actually..within the 5%..there is an 85, 10, 5...and then there is the what I respectfully call the "true and living."

the Nation.., just like anyone with common sense or is pro-hueman....is not an advocate of the devil or any other negative sources of energy.

Truth be the foundation, though many get caught up fantasy land...instead of reality at times when it comes to studying.

there are savages with math, there are gods and earths with math, there are 85ers, 10 percenters with math.....etc..

there are alot of people out there who can't even UNDERSTAND or comprehend their know1edge...but can spit alot of facts.

there are folks who know 120 like the back of their hand, but couldn't really tell you who Gomar Oz Dubar really is...., in all reality...couldn't tell you WHAT/WHO ALLAH truly is.

I personally enjoy conversation with an open mind...or with an Elder, because of all the chaos.

PEACE

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 02:54 AM   #36
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

peace.

aismani...

black is only a limited title in attempt to describe the original man/woman and his/her descendants

to be the original man, is to be hueman..homo sapien sapiens..scientifically speaking.

Don't get caught up in the "colour."
the light may be too bright for some to see...

peace..

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."
Old 11-04-2005, 07:20 AM   #37
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk

Allah (God) is the author of color, that in itself makes it important. You can't just brush that off.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.
Wamukota X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 08:31 AM   #38
Born Ruler I
Lord of the Perfect Black

Born Ruler I grasshopper

Black light encompasses all waves- sonic, micro, gamma, and visible light (white light).

One

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel
Born Ruler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 02:13 PM   #39
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Ruler I
Black light encompasses all waves- sonic, micro, gamma, and visible light (white light).

One

I agree, before there was light there was nothing but a state of triple darkness.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:19 PM   #40
Aqueous Moon
Veteran Member

Aqueous Moon grasshopper

Peace Wamukota X

that is the tightest sig I've seen so far!!!

keep dropping the 1

Peace
Aqueous Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2005, 02:50 PM   #41
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
Peace Wamukota X

that is the tightest sig I've seen so far!!!

keep dropping the 1

Peace
One Love, Peace

Old 11-04-2005, 06:12 PM   #42
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

peace.

true indeed, regarding Allah being the author of color, that is peace and has to be respected.

...color itself...is fascinating....with regards to nature and wherever else it may present itself.

with regards to men, phenotypic infatuation is interesting..but can only get one so far in scientifc study...it is extremely minute, limited and practically insignificant when in comparison to the Genotype of the homo sapien sapiens. It is what's "inside" that determines the "outside." A globule of cells INside the womb of woman...is what we all are at one time...with dna and other cellular components/instruments that are vital for life.., cells divide..different things move off energy...embryonic development processes begin....and continue on.., the genetic information stored within these realms....gets alot deeper than...any phenotypic attribute..that is only a small result or manifestation of what is inside. I'm more interested in the content of the book..instead of its title.., just my opinion with all respect.

in other words, when it comes to studying and analyzing the genetic makeup of the original man, i'd be far more concerned and interested in his (our) genotypic attributes/qualities.

without the "genotype" of NATURE herself...the world would be a pretty DEAD and bland place.

3 is best
peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

Old 11-04-2005, 06:19 PM   #43
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

and...

peace to Born Ruler I....on his comments regarding black light.

valid.

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN

Old 11-04-2005, 10:09 PM   #44
SENIkOne

SENIkOne grasshopper

Peace to the Dumb Def And Blind! word is bond and nice thread, and the wise keep buildin'
SENIkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 06:24 AM   #45
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
peace.

true indeed, regarding Allah being the author of color, that is peace and has to be respected.

...color itself...is fascinating....with regards to nature and wherever else it may present itself.

with regards to men, phenotypic infatuation is interesting..but can only get one so far in scientifc study...it is extremely minute, limited and practically insignificant when in comparison to the Genotype of the homo sapien sapiens. It is what's "inside" that determines the "outside." A globule of cells INside the womb of woman...is what we all are at one time...with dna and other cellular components/instruments that are vital for life.., cells divide..different things move off energy...embryonic development processes begin....and continue on.., the genetic information stored within these realms....gets alot deeper than...any phenotypic attribute..that is only a small result or manifestation of what is inside. I'm more interested in the content of the book..instead of its title.., just my opinion with all respect.

in other words, when it comes to studying and analyzing the genetic makeup of the original man, i'd be far more concerned and interested in his (our) genotypic attributes/qualities.

without the "genotype" of NATURE herself...the world would be a pretty DEAD and bland place.

3 is best
peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN
Peace,

I respect your response. But I want to add to it. In an experiment I did with the Fruit fly we started with 8 Fruit flies. Four of them being male with Red eyes and curved wip tips and the other four being female with white eyes and with normal wing tips. After breeding the fruit flies produced various eye colors and different patterns of wing formation. Some of the eyes were colored red, white, black and some of the wings were curved, normal, and notched. With all this being said Genotype is important most definitely. But the Phenotype is like a window that shows you what type of genes are housed inside specific organisms. Granted we are not on the level of Fruit flies but the molecular science of Genetics
can be seen in people also. The Quran states that Allah created all things in pairs this may be true here, Genotype cannot exist without Phenotype.