news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 11-07-2005, 09:41 PM   #46
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
PreDestinatioN

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN grasshopper
Default Re: 5% Nation and Suprmeme Mathematics

peace.

Quote:
"genotype cannot exist without the phenotype."
actually it's the opposite way around, if you didn't have a genotype....lol, who knows what you even look like?? lol...would you even exist in a sense?

with regards to the genotype and the phenotype., u must overstand that the genotype is the blueprint for all manifestations of the human body...., and in this case...including the phenotype.

in response to the fruit fly experiment, I have seen it as well. The physical characteristics are all fine and dandy...and all they are is a minor reflection of one of the MANY that the genotype generates.

Quote:
"But the Phenotype is like a window that shows you what type of genes are housed inside specific organisms. "
actually that is only true to a certain extent., well..actually it can be wrong. The phenotype can actually be very misleading..never think for 1 SECOND of your life..that the physical makeup of a human...is A FACTOR that completely reveals the internal genes within a human.

i.e.:
in reference to black people, you may have a "brown skinned" person..and a "yellow skinned" one. You look at the both of them..and may think for a second or believe it to be true that the "brown skinned" person is in all reality "more black" or has a higher concentration of "blackness" or "black genes" within him or her due to their skin color. This MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE CASE. In fact, that yellow seed GENETICALLY...could be "BLACKER" than the brown seed!!!! And this is DETERMINED BY...looking into the genotype..which does not lie..nor is MISLEADING. So don't fool yourself, looks can be deceiving.., and for the record.., I do know of many cases..as the scenario I described above.

only here in america,
people really can't grasp the different ways, shapes, and colours Black people come in...so DIVERSE.....

regardless..Black is Black, all of its phenotypic manifestations related to skin colour....are beautiful to me...., but most importantly..Black is Black.
Original Man (MEN) covered the spectrum...best believe it., and they were all genetically 100% BLACK.

respecting ya thoughts Wamukotax,

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."
SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 06:50 AM   #47
Wamukota X
Veteran Member

Wamukota X shaolin monk

Peace,

I agree 100%.

The universe is full of knowledge. Everything in the universe is truth. There is nothing false that God created, and as long as you live, if you live to be 1,000, you could never exhaust the knowledge that is in this universe.
Wamukota X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 10:27 PM   #48
Blackman414
Organic hip hop

Blackman414 grasshopper

Peace PAX 17

I Have Responded To Your Build.....again Thank You For Sharing Your Understanding. Peace To The Gods And Earths
Blackman414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 08:41 AM   #49
Blackman414
Organic hip hop

Blackman414 grasshopper

The Father Allah is the one who taught Azeral..not Clarence 13x.....why not use the name that shows and proves that he was God and because of him bringing knowlege of self of who God really is to those who were forgotten. I don't know anyone in the Nation of Gods and Earths who calls the Father Allah Clarence 13x. He helped draw us as a nation to our fullest equality so why do some of us keep him below our fullest equality by calling him Clarence 13x. He is my Father because he is Allah the Original Blackman, God of the Universe, not because he is Clarence 13x. I don't come in an cold current so don't take it as such. Just sharing some of my understanding with you. Add on to share yours. Respond private please. I leave as I came in Peace.

True Self Peace Allah
Blackman414 is offline   Reply With Quote