news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-08-2011, 12:22 PM   #1
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default what do you guys make of this?

yesterday, played ball in the a.m.. was walking back to my car and saw a team of young girls fastpitch players. made me think of this dude calvin i know who had told me about what an great fastpitch player his daughter is. 5 seconds after that thought popped into my head, calvin appears from around the corner. i hadnt seen or thought about him in months, maybe even a year or more, but one thought and he appears.

later that day i go to the royal farms for a pack of newports. as i park my car i see this guy walking through the parking lot who looks like a guy named doug that i know. i think "is that doug? no, just some dude who looks like him". so i walk into the store and who is standing line? fucking doug!

so thats twice in one day that my thoughts about a person caused them to manifest in front of me. the thing is, they were both sub-conscious. i dont think i could do it if i tried but i wanna start practicing.

also, my family tells me that back when i was 5 or 6 i gave them the winning lottery #'s 3 times. outside of deja vu and some very vivid and speciffic dreams that may not even materialize, i havent had any psychic experiences that i can recall until yesterday. now, i just took a drive and was pondering this situation. considering i demonstrated some abilities as a child, what if the birth of my son, and my spending time with him, has re-awoken my spiritual connection to the world around me? maybe my psychic senses are heightened as i once again become familiar with seeing the world through a childs eyes.

Last edited by cutn' heads; 08-08-2011 at 03:18 PM.
cutn' heads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:23 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i feel u, i inherited something from my mom, she was a MEDIUM?
we dont predict the future or n e crazyness like that, me, for some reason i know whut cats r gonna say b4 they even opened they mouths..
minor shit like that.
i havent ever hit the lottery or nuffin.

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:42 PM   #3
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont even play the lottery.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:02 PM   #4
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
yesterday, played ball in the a.m.. was walking back to my car and saw a team of young girls fastpitch players. made me think of this dude calvin i know who had told me about what an great fastpitch player his daughter is. 5 seconds after that thought popped into my head, calvin appears from around the corner. i hadnt seen or thought about him in months, maybe even a year or more, but one thought and he appears.

later that day i go to the royal farms for a pack of newports. as i park my car i see this guy walking through the parking lot who looks like a guy named doug that i know. i think "is that doug? no, just some dude who looks like him". so i walk into the store and who is standing line? ****ing doug!

so thats twice in one day that my thoughts about a person caused them to manifest in front of me. the thing is, they were both sub-conscious. i dont think i could do it if i tried but i wanna start practicing.

also, my family tells me that back when i was 5 or 6 i gave them the winning lottery #'s 3 times. outside of deja vu and some very vivid and speciffic dreams that may not even materialize, i havent had any psychic experiences that i can recall until yesterday. now, i just took a drive and was pondering this situation. considering i demonstrated some abilities as a child, what if the birth of my son, and my spending time with him, has re-awoken my spiritual connection to the world around me? maybe my psychic senses are heightened as i once again become familiar with seeing the world through a childs eyes.

I love hearing stories like these.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:11 PM   #5
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I would say that your subconscious mind is operating, or trying to operate, at an effective level. Your mind is doing things you never knew you could do. Its understanding its potential and pushing itself to strive for it. Incredible. I feel like we all have these abilities. We just dont know or are not able to use them. Your pineal gland is operating at a level that surpasses the majority. Embrace your mind and its ability to perform tasks that seem like MAGIC!!

Meditate. Immerse your thoughts in what you admire about life and existence. Ponder.
Do Tai chi, etc. Read. Go out in nature. Walk etc.

Excercise your mind and strive to reach your potential.

I would love to hear of any progress you make with this ability youve discovered.

Cheers!!!

Old 08-08-2011, 02:14 PM   #6
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Maybe the god soul controller can chime in with some info related to the calendar and the recent solar storms weve been experiencing.

cheeeeers!!!!

Old 08-08-2011, 02:17 PM   #7
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post

later that day i go to the royal farms for a pack of newports. as i park my car i see this guy walking through the parking lot who looks like a guy named doug that i know. i think "is that doug? no, just some dude who looks like him". so i walk into the store and who is standing line? ****ing doug!

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=110365

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:18 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

#codebreaking
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 03:13 PM   #9
cutn' heads
mic fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
I would say that your subconscious mind is operating, or trying to operate, at an effective level. Your mind is doing things you never knew you could do. Its understanding its potential and pushing itself to strive for it. Incredible. I feel like we all have these abilities. We just dont know or are not able to use them. Your pineal gland is operating at a level that surpasses the majority. Embrace your mind and its ability to perform tasks that seem like MAGIC!!

Meditate. Immerse your thoughts in what you admire about life and existence. Ponder.
Do Tai chi, etc. Read. Go out in nature. Walk etc.

Excercise your mind and strive to reach your potential.

I would love to hear of any progress you make with this ability youve discovered.

Cheers!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
Maybe the god soul controller can chime in with some info related to the calendar and the recent solar storms weve been experiencing.

cheeeeers!!!!
peace food. ima try and expand on this. in the last few years my views and feelings toward the supernatural and other pseudo sciences have changed a lot. if i had this experience 2 or 3 years ago i would have dismissed it as a coincidence without much thought at all. but in the recent years i decided that mainstream science wasnt offerring me the answers i sought so i set aside my biases an started to consider alternative possibilities. maybe i was set on that path just to prepare me for this moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
haha...
Old 08-08-2011, 04:01 PM   #10
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

anyone hear about the anti-matter belt they discovered orbiting earth a couple days ago?

http://www.rdmag.com/News/2011/08/Ma...nds-the-Earth/

The idea of harnessing it for energy has been entertained, but I'm curious what happens when solar storms interact with the particles.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 08-08-2011, 04:04 PM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:15 PM   #12
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

been thinking bout this for a min.
i'm beginning to think experiences like that are example of senses awakening.
rather than you manifesting them, you are actually sensing their vibrational signature kinda like you "smell" them.
right now, since you are just really becoming aware of it you may be interpreting that sense as a "subconscious thought" but its just like the smell of apple pie makes you think of apple pie.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #13
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
been thinking bout this for a min.
i'm beginning to think experiences like that are example of senses awakening.
rather than you manifesting them, you are actually sensing their vibrational signature kinda like you "smell" them.
right now, since you are just really becoming aware of it you may be interpreting that sense as a "subconscious thought" but its just like the smell of apple pie makes you think of apple pie.
^
ROFL, I think this author was talking about your type:

Quote:
The long term effect of New Age Metaphysical thought upon the conscious and subconscious mind of those within the muppet show is exactly the same, because they spend all there waking hours dwelling on metaphysical abstractions and philosophies instead of what’s going on in the real physical world,- thus losing what the military fighter pilots refer to as "situational awareness." They become lost in a spiritual haze of their own making.
http://www.whale.to/b/bartley1.html

^
Cut'n heads you aint even gotta go to summer school. Just read this word for word and believe EVERYTHING.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 08-08-2011, 04:30 PM   #14
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

^lmao @ that post and website

Old 08-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #15
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I'm just gonna suggest some far out, crazy concept you may not have heard of, bear with me, cos it may sound crazy at first...

coincidence?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote