news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-09-2011, 05:55 AM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Masta Killa / Rae on 9th Wonder's upcoming album....

Quote:

While pretty much every hip-hop fan seems to like 9th Wonder as a producer, I think he has yet to release a fully completed and coherrent solo album. Of course his projects with Little Brother, Murs, Skyzoo and so on speaks for themeselves but I'm thinking something along the lines of Pete's
"Soul Survivor" albums. Perhaps "The Wonder Years" will be just that, looking at the tracklist it's looking quite impressive with the features as there's a good mixture of artists featured on here; much more so than on the previous "Dream Merchant" LPs. There's one huge ass mistake on this tracklist though and I think most of y'all will agree with me when I say "why the hell would he want to collaborate with lame ass MAC MILLER?!!". Haha whatever, that's what skip buttons are for right?!

There's a lot of interesting collaborations here though, I can't wait to here track #3 for example. It's also cool that he's including what I assume to be the original version of Badu's "
20 Feet Tall" since the version she included on her last project was an accoustic interpolation of 9th's beat. It also hit me that track #6 might very well be the song posted as "Loyalty is Royalty" a couple of weeks ago. September 27 is the date set for 9th Wonder's new album, check out the tracklist below.

01. "Make it Big" (Ft. Khrysis)
02. "Band Practice Pt. II" (Ft. Phonte & Median)
03. "Enjoy" (Ft. Warren G, Kendrick Lamar & Murs)
04. "Streets Of Music" (Ft. Tanya Morgan & Enigma)
05. "Hearing the Melody" (Ft. Skyzoo, Fashawn & King Mez)
06. "Loyalty" (Ft. Masta Killa & Halo)
07. "Now I'm Being Cool" (Ft. Mela Machincko & Mez)
08. "Never Stop Loving You" (Ft. Talib Kweli & Terrance Martin)
09. "Piranhas" (Ft. Blu & Sundown)
10. "Peanut Butter & Jelly" (Ft. Marsha Ambrosious)
11. "One Night" (Ft. Phonte, Terrace Martin & Bird and The Midnight Falcons)
12. "Your Smile" (Ft. Thee Tom Hardy & Holly Weerd)
13. "No Pretending" (Ft. Raekwon & Big Remo)
14. "20 Feet Tall" (Ft. Erykah Badu & Rapsody)
15. "That's Love" (Ft. Mac Miller & Heather Victoria)
16. "A Star U R" (Ft. Terrace Martin, Problem & GQ)

so do y'all think that the Masta Killa song is actually the track that was posted on SoundCloud a while ago?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:01 AM   #2
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Its from his album LIR, he had mentioned 9th being one of the producers for the project and it was released along with Noodles II, Things Aint The Same & R U Listening as part of the sampler.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:05 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what sampler? i remember the tracks being let loose one after one pretty much. Masta Killa must have the worst motherfuckers ever handling his promotion. he releases a sampler and he doesn't get in touch with ANYBODY?!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:01 AM   #4
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is great news

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:37 PM   #5
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

ye, i dont know of any sampler, other then one i thought was like fan made of just Noodles Pt.2 and Things Aint the Same.

it very well might be the same track, for me 9th Wonder is very hit or miss but ill still be checkin this album out. but why Mac Miller, WHY?!!?

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:53 PM   #6
fatboybrandon
Your fav. artist's artist

fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)fatboybrandon Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sounds good! I'm glad to see after all that The Wu has accomplished that they are open to working with the future of Hip Hop. Besides Rae & Masta, I like the look of that lineup of guests in general. IWW/Jamla has been doing good things lately.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #7
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

actually none of the LIR tracks were 'fan dropped'. I remember an official rep for Nature Sounds was the one who actually premiered '2 new songs from LIR' and it turned out to be the 9th wonder/Deck tracks from the album.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:28 PM   #8
NatureSounds

NatureSounds shaolin monk

wasnt us.
NatureSounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 04:41 AM   #9
Jin10304
Veteran Member

oh wait sorry it wasnt you guys, it was Whyz Ruler from MIB, a producer for MK. He was the one who released those 2 extra tracks from the album. He was the one who said LIR may drop around September or October of 2011.

http://www.wutangcorp.de/forum/showthread.php?t=108440

"For All Those Waiting For New Music From The High Chief ,,,, Royal Lion Entertainment Will Be Leaking New Masta Killa Within Days!!! Stay Tuned!!! Bang Hip Hop... Peace... "

"around sept. October release of loyalty is royalty"

"source; from the high chief himself to whyz ruler's hands.i have in my posession the 4 songs and photos.whyz ruler -- the prd. Behind "iron god chamber" is working with mk and his label "royal lion entertainment" im running the "iron god chamber division of the co."

"we are hrs away from the joints being released. More info : Two are already out and two havnt been heard b4,peace..."

"Peace,,,just waiting 4 certain parties to recieve it 1st before we push it through the internet.I'll give u this now : Producers of tracks in order -->1. Inspecta Deck 2. 9th Wonder 3. Jamel Irief 4. PF Cuttin"

"PEACE,,,PRODUCTION CREDITS : !. Are You Listening-- prd. by Inspecta Deck 2.Loyalty Is Royalty prd. by 9th Wonder 3. Noodles Pt.2 prd.by Jamel Irief 4. Things Just Aint The Same prd. by P.F. Cuttin. Enjoy And Peace To All..."
Old 08-10-2011, 09:44 AM   #10
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
this is great news

8 is online now   Reply With Quote