news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-25-2005, 02:44 PM   #16
Ayatollah Prolific

Ayatollah Prolific grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to Ayatollah Prolific
Default Re: Watch the people you call Friends

Man... whatever happened to

"Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me."
Ayatollah Prolific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 02:58 PM   #17
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you shouldnt have stooped to his level by arguing with him,whatever the case,remember that real Gs move silently...just keep ya silence and watch the kid

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 03:01 PM   #18
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez
This nigga threatened my grandmother, I would kill someone for my grandmother, I love her to death son. If he ever fucked with my abuela I wouldn't even kill him I would torture the shit out that nigga.

THAT SHIT DON'T FLY MANG.
no shit my point still stands you should'nt spout shit off less your on ya way to do it. he could take it seriously and get prep for you killing him. all im tryna say is its not a smart move mouthing off like that. keep ya head up son im sure it'll work out. "talk is cheap"

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 04:27 PM   #19
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
you shouldnt have stooped to his level by arguing with him,whatever the case,remember that real Gs move silently...just keep ya silence and watch the kid

yeah killas move mileage in silence,
get extra violent twisting caps and firing,
play the corner watch the block with a burner,
informers get knocked like ike did turner,
never stoop to lows fuck bitch ni66as and hos,
fools get blown head bobbled out on loan,
peel'em like bananas I'm draped in a red bandana,
My bullets are delivered with the precision of Montana,
bodies scramble trying to make a first down,
but the first clown that moves is laid to the ground...
Old 10-25-2005, 05:44 PM   #20
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollah Prolific
Huh? Did you finally realize that Jennifer , Courteney Cox, Lisa, Matt , Matthew, David, weren't really your friends, but just actors?
Old 10-25-2005, 06:08 PM   #21
The Unknown Disciple
The Fast Shadow

The Unknown Disciple sitting duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolitiC
yo good luck tek..yeah the best friends make ur best enemys
Thatz tru too, the only person who knows you better then your own family and yourself, is your closest friend, thats how I got, little mothafucka always new when i wasnt home, and took everything, but the little bastard also knew i would look so hes been in hide out with a crew of about 35 punks, who think there hard thugs, they aint even been out of alaska but think there hard ass gangsta's, its ok though ima get that little bastard. N he knows it too. You cant trust no one up here. They will turn there back on u in a blink of an eye. Not many ppl are trustworthy any more
I come sharp as a blade and I cut you slow
The Unknown Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 06:35 PM   #22
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

I tired of people acting like there a murderer

stop blabing about it and do it, go shoot someone
Old 10-25-2005, 08:44 PM   #23
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

Quote:
Man... whatever happened to

"Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me."
"

Where you live at again fam?

Don't judge shit from an outside perspective please.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 11:52 AM   #24
Ayatollah Prolific

Ayatollah Prolific grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to Ayatollah Prolific
Thumbs up Re: Watch the people you call Friends

Techstyles, please take it easy man:

I am born and bred in Dirty Jersey. I lived in Newark, born Trenton, not to mention 3 years in the South Bronx and two years in Brooklyn. I have done the ghetto upbringing thing. I am very adept at hopping fences, going the long way home from school, and living off of WIC checks and wearing coats to sleep. I am living better now. But I think if I fought everyone who dissed me or my fam (7 siblings and mom), I'd either be in prison, on a wheel chair or dead. Needless to say, my moma wouldn't be proud (or for your sake your gandma).

So let me replace "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me." with "Bullets and Knives will leave me bleeding, but names will never stop me from succeeding."

Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation,

to my brother techstyles.
Ayatollah Prolific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 12:14 PM   #25
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

^^^real shit. I just say if you do go see him bring something, you already said you cant trust him. Be careful, peace.

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 01:41 PM   #26
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Here's the shit Teck. It doesn't matter where you live. You think because you're in the hood you have a license to act ignorantly? Thats why the hood is a hood. Because people think like you and act like you. Next time you open your mouth to tell someone where you're from, let that be followed by your motivation to succeed. If thats too much, just don't follow up with a niggerish spectacle like you're displaying here. This shit is ignorant. I don't care where you're from. From the suburbs to the hood, people die like this. Even if you survive this bullshit, this mentality will kill you. If you don't act like a man, you'll never see manhood. Grow up.

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!
Os3y3ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 04:45 PM   #27
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

for this reason alone i dont have real close friends, they can be real pains in the ass.
for unknown reasons i had my close friends turn on me sometime bak. they talk shit about me all the time. it apparently started with them argueing with another of my friends and he claimed that i was backing him. i didnt say anything on always go on about not backing anyone. but these idiots just go around with there shit, i still havent got a problem with them and dont chat shit back. sometime ignoring is the best solution i know i can beat the shit out of them but theres just no point.
Old 10-26-2005, 04:49 PM   #28
PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
DEVIL BASTARD!!!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal sonPuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT prodigal son

Quote:
So let me replace "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me." with "Bullets and Knives will leave me bleeding, but names will never stop me from succeeding."
haha, smooth
Old 10-26-2005, 05:49 PM   #29
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Fuck this shit got more drama than fucking ER. whut happen son u fight? Whut the fuck all the talk and friendly shit. Fuck that shit. Saying sorry about talking about granmas and nephews shit. Out here we talk shit about anything and brothers just talk shit back then duke it out. Stomp on him son

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 09:51 PM   #30
Ballad Ballistik
A.k.a Ad Rem

Ballad Ballistik grasshopper

alright man you have to look at what this stems from ...
two friends growing up friends...
one sell drugs in the other guys sisters house...
shit goes bad shit gets raided...
fingers get pointed..
two boys want to beef and merk..
families get pulled into the mix...
and no one wins and someones left hurt..

( now take the drugs out of the scenario)
and how do you think this would end up...
my guess still just friends
this is why we have to grow the FUCK UP son..
show gramms you love her by gettting a real job.
im not dissn you at all
but i dont want to see you or anyone get hurt..
i mean it..
ive seen to many things go sour on these streets ..
to ever want to live in them again...
i did everything i could get the move the fuck out off these streets..
ill never go back...
call me a bitch but fuck it..
i cant stand fake kats that try to act street
when most the people who live in it them dont..
sorry man you brought me back with that shit