news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-22-2011, 03:58 PM   #31
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

got a chance to bump 2.0 a couple time this weekend.
dope album, but not as good as the o.g. version. they took off my 3 favorite songs.
the song with price & bill is ill as fuck, and that "you" joint is a good addition.
but the album does suffer from the sample clearance issues. too many cheesy R&B hooks with mediocre R&B cats singing on 'em. must be slaines boy or somethin cause hes not that good of a singer.
that saving grace of those songs is the fact slaine rips the shit out of them.
i feel for the cat. make a dope as fuck album, have it pressed & then told you need to take some of the best joints off.
2.0 is still worth supporting, though. its a good record.

i'd rank them on a scale of 1-10 like this.

o.g. world with no skies = 8.5

state of grace mixtape with statik selektah = 8

world with no skies 2.0 = 7

heres a link to the dope as fuck state of grace mixtape.
http://www.mediafire.com/?xolp9zoztsttf2k
statik brings out the best in slaine, for real.

and the fye version of 2.0 has a 6 track ep. couple of dope joints on there too. slaine giving us a shitload of music the past year. lol

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #32
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
how can you not like this shit?!?!?

slaine, price, blacastan & bill all go in. one of the best posse cuts i've heard this year, so far.

but that heavy metal/rap hybrid song is trash to me. not a good fit.
BEAT SOUNDS GOOD BUT I THINK SLAINE TRYs TO DO THE FREDDIE FOXX VOICE AND IM NOT REALLY A FAN OF FREDDIE FOXX

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 04:47 PM   #33
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can see slaines voice not being for everyone. but cat can flow his ass off. very talented mc. i think its the cigs and weed that make his voice like that more than anything.
at least he aint doing his hardcore "dark knight" batman voice like paz.lol

and that posse track is dope. but to each their own.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 06:04 PM   #34
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

iLL BILL WAS MY FAVORITE WHITE BOY TIL HE ODed WITH THE HARDCORE VOICE LIKE PAZ

NOW ITS RA THE RUGGED MAN

Old 03-22-2012, 05:44 PM   #35
CEITEDMOFO

IMA HAVE TO CHECK OUT HIS Lp SINCE I GOT USED TO SLAINES VOICE, HIS ALBUM COULD BE DOPE EVEN THOUGH HE LOOKS LIKE G CLeF

NOW DOWNLOADING THE STATIK AND SLAINE MIXTAPE FROM main_faggit_man

Old 03-22-2012, 06:43 PM   #36
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

can someone give me a link to the og version of this album

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #37
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

Thread starter makes a thread like this. And has the nerve to make threads about other niggaz looks. Wack Underground Rappers get a pass though.
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #38
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

looks like g clef hahahahaha

edit

theres a difference between bein overweight and weird looking than dressing like a faggot tho

i dont think anyone here hates on danny brown and he looks like a fuckin homo, hes a talented mc so he gets a pass, so that's also a part of it

when you're a metro queermo who embraces that, you're gonna catch flack, and rightfully so

RIP
Old 03-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #39
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Thread starter makes a thread like this. And has the nerve to make threads about other niggaz looks. Wack Underground Rappers get a pass though.

.... YOU MAD!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

sorry man.....

>>> ASAP cockplease
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #40
Bodega Pop Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bodega Pop Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Bodega Pop Tartz

I'm not mad, you're quick to judge on looks then make a thread like this. Hypocrite. That's all. Peace
Bodega Pop Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #41
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

yeah people have double standards about shit. like one prejudice is different to another and shit.

that being said, this actually sounds decent so i can ignore angrys usual antics of being a dungeon kid perpetually disappointed by everything except music that nobody is buying.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:24 PM   #42
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

2.0 is good the way it turned out, but the O.G. coulda been a modern-day classic if it had hit store shelves.

Not that it would've gone multi-plat or nothin', but it might've been more widely recognized if it had a proper introduction to the public.

Body of Christ is my shit, so disappointed that didn't make 2.0.

Though I heard Subnoize Records threw in the remaining pressed-up copies of 1.0 as a surprise bonus if you pre-ordered.

I know Slaine was selling some at shows a while back.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 02:47 PM   #43
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-23-2012, 02:56 PM   #44
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Good stuff Noel411.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #45
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

anyone have a link to the og version?

yeah thats a dope gif

RIP