news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-27-2011, 09:28 PM   #1
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Bronze Nazareth "Worship" ft. Salute Da Kidd Phillie Kevlaar 7 of Wisemen

official video version 2

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:32 PM   #2
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Phillie really needs to release a dolo l.p.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:37 PM   #3
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

heard the track so many times already and it just gets better n better....

best video they've ever done too
Old 09-28-2011, 12:37 AM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

so they spliced salute in there. sucks that he couldnt be there with the crew.

i was honestly thinking salute was the dude in the wheelchair and that they didnt want him in a video like that lol. its cool that you get to see him in the video regardless.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:03 AM   #5
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

thats Illah Dayz
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:28 AM   #6
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks etze!

this my favorite joint on the album!

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:28 AM   #7
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

my dude phillie went in

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 03:48 AM   #8
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

y is illah dayz in a wheelchair?
or who that dude is...
http://youtu.be/kw-pO3rJGJA
flipped that sample too...

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne