news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 07-12-2011, 10:06 AM   #1
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms
Default Ncaa 12

who got this? great game. def an improvement over last year
Old 07-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #2
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Well if it's an improvement, then damn it'll be good. 2011 was a really good game.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:26 AM   #3
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

yea its great. u should def. cop it. or at least try the demo. gameplay wise they fixed a lot of issues and the graphics have been improved too.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:32 PM   #4
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I miss Arena Pulse from the old NCAA bball and football games. Crowds used to be hype as fuck. I haven't played an NCAA title in a few years after the whole College Basketball 2k10 fiasco but saw a friend playing this on JTV over the weekend and it just looked awesome, got me wanting to get back Online and regain my College Dominance as FSU and FAU.

Gonna have to make some trade ins, wanna try n get this by tomorrow.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #5
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Played the demo. Graphics kinda look the same, and the gameplay isn't that much different, but it was still fun.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:13 PM   #6
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i may get this off a trade-in.

ironically i rarely even watch college football
Old 08-13-2011, 07:35 PM   #7
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Road to Glory is dope, Dynasty has too much unnecessary shit I mean I don't find the fun in Coaching Carousel and Recruiting but I guess it keeps it fresh for some. Joined my first Online Dynasty last night just gonna wing it and see how it goes.

After playing the Madden 12 demo I might just stick with NCAA 12 for a few more months.

Old 08-13-2011, 07:46 PM   #8
Mic Tyson
Heisman

^^^^yea that madden played pretty wack but that not the final build, hopefully the first patch will fix the issues. NCAA is cool but there is a lot of glitches. once they fix that shit it will be the best one for this generation
Old 08-13-2011, 08:42 PM   #9
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

There's a way around Online Dynasty freezing and still using custom playbooks. You gotta go offsides on D and the person you're playing has to decline. And if you get caught at the Loading Screen just sign out before it shows and then sign back in at the main menu. The game freezing is a shipping issue and can't be patched I don't think but that shit happens rarely for me.

EA always comes so close to having really great games but then the littlest shit will get them.