news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-20-2005, 07:14 AM   #1
Wu-Tality
Metal Gear

Wu-Tality grasshopper
Default The Official Food Thread

Yea all that good stuff! Lets talk about it and salivate heh.

At the moment Im wondering what kind of food fits our digestion most. It seems that with Chimps and Gorillas they eat fruit the most.

So this probably counts for humans too, whats your thought on the subject?
Wu-Tality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 07:27 AM   #2
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper
Default Re: The Official Food Thread

You already know what I think. I eat the best foods on Earth; I am vegan. I consume an almost entirely organic diet, free from food with artifical flavor, preservatives, coloring, and hydrogenated oils. I shop at Wild Oats and highly recommend them or Whole Foods as far as shopping goes. Back in the old corp days, there were serveral vegans and vegetarians. These days, it looks like I am the only one here. I'd like to get deep and talk about the digestive tracks, what diet is most suitable for humans, etc. However, I do not want to go over anyones head due to their lack of understanding of nutrition, human physical structure. And, I really do not want to argue with the entire board without having some wise folks to also expound and add on to what I am talking about. I will however respond to civil questions and not outright insults in regards to a vegan diet.

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 07:29 AM   #3
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper

Potatoe
I-Legit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 07:41 AM   #4
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mmm i like chicken.. ieat it it all the time...like that last 3 days i had chicken for lunch
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 07:43 AM   #5
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

Here are some great vegan cookbooks for those who like to be creative when it comes to cooking:

How It All Vegan: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846

Garden Of Vegan:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...e&s=books&st=*

The Mediterranean Vegan Kitchen:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=UTF8&v=glance

More:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ex...Mozilla-search

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 08:43 AM   #6
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan
You already know what I think. I eat the best foods on Earth; I am vegan. I consume an almost entirely organic diet, free from food with artifical flavor, preservatives, coloring, and hydrogenated oils. I shop at Wild Oats and highly recommend them or Whole Foods as far as shopping goes. Back in the old corp days, there were serveral vegans and vegetarians. These days, it looks like I am the only one here. I'd like to get deep and talk about the digestive tracks, what diet is most suitable for humans, etc. However, I do not want to go over anyones head due to their lack of understanding of nutrition, human physical structure. And, I really do not want to argue with the entire board without having some wise folks to also expound and add on to what I am talking about. I will however respond to civil questions and not outright insults in regards to a vegan diet.
U r not alone......I am vegetarian.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:21 AM   #7
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

Hey you're not the only vegan, here in Africa all you have to do is go into the bush a get wild vegetables (most of them are herbs anyway- like Black Jack leaves, most of them i don't know the english names) some like we call here Moa or the other name Bonongwe (is used to polish the floor - but cures TB in less than 2 months), and there's Egg Plant, Ocra (in its various plants- many north african countrys like to cook it with bicarbonate of soda) but here in southern africa we just fry it in vegetable oil. I don't need to go to the beans (soya), cause then we are now talking about the cooking and various methods. Not forgeting the roots (Cassava, Mukoyo, we don't use yeast, Cactus fruits)

Anyway lets expound on this and the elements.
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 02:37 PM   #8
EARNERTON.

EARNERTON. grasshopper

yeah I luv up my food, truss me on that, I love vegetables, vegetables wit rice an meat, thats what I'm talking about right there, rice, vegetables an a couple of lambchops, you know, hell yeah, or you know, rice an peas wit meat, thats heavy, truss, or special fried noodles, large an, pasta an spaghetti bolognese an all that good stuff, you know, rice wit fried fish drops aswell, x-amount of proteins an all that type of stuff, you know,its real, lets go
EARNERTON. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 02:42 PM   #9
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa

I like Fish,Chicken,Beef, Pork,Crab,Lobster, and Lamb.

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 02:46 PM   #10
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like shrimp
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 02:47 PM   #11
repo
illuminaughty

repo grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to repo

chinese food is good
30 minutes later is gone
repo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 05:19 PM   #12
Claustrofobic
Knowing the Ledge

Claustrofobic crouching tiger

I like chocolate chip cookies
Old 06-23-2005, 11:10 PM   #13
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Vegan,
I hear you on the organic foods. I've been trying to eat more organic things. Do you use any organic and natural products? I think I'm going to send you a pm, if that's cool.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:38 PM   #14
Dae Ja Nae
Priceless:The Modern IsIs

Dae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal sonDae Ja Nae prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa
I like Fish,Chicken,Beef, Pork,Crab,Lobster, and Lamb.
Same here ... I tried the Vegan lyfestyle (it's a very healthy one), but I'm a die hard Car-Ni-Vore!!

I sew...
beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503

Dae Ja Nae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 11:40 PM   #15
Zakius ©
Veteran Member

Zakius © shaolin monk

Just ate some fried white bass fish fillets, my boss caught them last night fishing... so fuckin good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psalmz/E-Man
Yes Zak you are a God with shining wings...
Zakius © is offline   Reply With Quote