news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-23-2005, 11:59 PM   #16
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: The Official Food Thread

Some people don't realize that the junk that's in a lot of the foods in grocery stores such as artifical flavors, dyes, presevatives, MSG can cause illnesses and diseases. Plus the fact that about 61 percent of Americans are obese. Not just fat, but obese like Missy Horse Elliot and Fat Ass Joe.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 12:09 AM   #17
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

missy is actually fuckable now, correc u self
Old 06-24-2005, 12:12 AM   #18
blackGhengis

blackGhengis grasshopper

i jus had a Avacado, bacon, and cheese omlet with onions and bell peppers. side of pancakes with strawberry syrup. IHOP is dope as fuck. shiiiit goooood.
Old 06-24-2005, 12:20 AM   #19
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

With that face, Missy will never be fuckable.
Old 06-24-2005, 12:37 AM   #20
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
With that face, Missy will never be fuckable.
wow are we even talkin about the same missy, one i know got a pretty nice face...
Old 06-24-2005, 12:46 AM   #21
netscape check two
N.I.

Missy Elliot has a pretty face? lol
Old 06-24-2005, 07:28 AM   #22
dark side

dark side shaolin monk

fave food

spag bol
pizza
english sunday roast dinner
curry
cerials,muesli,frosted wheats,raisin wheats,shreddies,crunchy oat clusters etc

dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 07:52 AM   #23
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
Vegan,
I hear you on the organic foods. I've been trying to eat more organic things. Do you use any organic and natural products? I think I'm going to send you a pm, if that's cool.
PM me anytime. I buy almost 100% organic - Whole grains, rice, pasta, nuts, seeds, herbs, teas, spices, fruit, veggies, legumes, and beans (only things I am ommiting from my diet are: animal flesh, cow secretions, and chicken menstration). Some of the products I use that are organic (and at the very least natural) are:

- Veganaise (mayo without animal products) < stuff is insanely good!
- Silk Enhanced soymilk
- Clif Bars/Builders Bars
- Bragg's liquid aminos
- Earth Balance (vegan butter!)
- Marathon raw almond butter, raw tahini
- Choice organic teas
- Natures Path cereal, especially the Opimum Zen flavor
- Rudi's Bakery organic breads.
- Tofurkey sausage
- White Wave's Wheat Meat < the protein content in that is sick, like 28 grams per serving.
- Some type of baked tofu, I forgot the name of the brand.

That is about it when it coms to processed products. And, when I say processed, it is not meant in a traditional sense as thse products are actually healthy. Most of the food I buy is whole food and I prepare everything myself by following various recipes. Like I said before, Wild Oats or Whole Foods are excellent stores to pick up vegan and, organic food.

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 08:00 AM   #24
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

Oh damn, I forgot the best ice cream on the planet... the Temptation line by Chicago Soy Dairy (only available in Illinois, and nearby states like the one I reside in, Indiana). Their Cookie Dough ice cream (all vegan) is divine.

Old 06-24-2005, 08:01 AM   #25
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Icecream is so fucking bad for your stomach and other intestants.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:09 AM   #26
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1134
Icecream is so fucking bad for your stomach and other intestants.
I suppose ice cream derived from cow secretions are since a lot of people are lactose intollerant. Cow's make milk for their babies (cow milk = calf food). It is not naturally intended for humans to drink and eat the milk of another animal.

Ice cream derived from plant sources have no such effect unless one has an allergy to a specific plant.

Old 06-24-2005, 08:30 AM   #27
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nah, the coldness of the icecream is bad for your stomach
Old 06-24-2005, 08:46 AM   #28
Knok-A-Fella
Gunfinga Infantry General

Knok-A-Fella grasshopper

chinese food has to b tha best food on tha planet

aswell as a lolly called ZAP

not sure if there in U.S.A but its the best lolly in england

Bless,1

my style and flow is dark like afghanistan dungeons//
im about to blow up like seven parts of central london - Khrome Khaliba

You beatin me is physically and psychological impossible// like paraplegic patients dreamin of walkin horizontal - Khrome Khaliba

fuk a pregnant bitch my dicks so quik it makes sparks//
dipped my dik in acid and left the baby with a birthmark - Khrome Khaliba
Knok-A-Fella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 09:26 AM   #29
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tofu and veggies and salad

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 09:31 AM   #30
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knok-A-Fella
chinese food has to b tha best food on tha planet