news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-24-2005, 10:38 PM   #31
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: The Official Food Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegan
PM me anytime. I buy almost 100% organic - Whole grains, rice, pasta, nuts, seeds, herbs, teas, spices, fruit, veggies, legumes, and beans (only things I am ommiting from my diet are: animal flesh, cow secretions, and chicken menstration). Some of the products I use that are organic (and at the very least natural) are:

- Veganaise (mayo without animal products) < stuff is insanely good!
- Silk Enhanced soymilk
- Clif Bars/Builders Bars
- Bragg's liquid aminos
- Earth Balance (vegan butter!)
- Marathon raw almond butter, raw tahini
- Choice organic teas
- Natures Path cereal, especially the Opimum Zen flavor
- Rudi's Bakery organic breads.
- Tofurkey sausage
- White Wave's Wheat Meat < the protein content in that is sick, like 28 grams per serving.
- Some type of baked tofu, I forgot the name of the brand.

That is about it when it coms to processed products. And, when I say processed, it is not meant in a traditional sense as thse products are actually healthy. Most of the food I buy is whole food and I prepare everything myself by following various recipes. Like I said before, Wild Oats or Whole Foods are excellent stores to pick up vegan and, organic food.
Thanks Vegan, I'll pm you soon. I was also interested if you buy organic and natural non-food products such as toothpaste, soaps, deodorants, etc.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:01 PM   #32
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

^^lol, hippies stink
Old 06-24-2005, 11:05 PM   #33
born invincible
// Never Defeated //

born invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal sonborn invincible prodigal son
Send a message via AIM to born invincible Send a message via MSN to born invincible

my wife cooks some bangin ass chicken and rice.... her family from el salvador so she be cookin up some shit to keep even rae the chef in check. word!!!

born invincible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:10 PM   #34
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

My post had nothing to do with hippies.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 11:29 PM   #35
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Poetry
U r not alone......I am vegetarian.
but your daughter isnt!!! hahaha nugget eater...haha... and QOP i still work there by the way... this is Razorsharp... PEACE PM me im outz

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:30 AM   #36
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
Thanks Vegan, I'll pm you soon. I was also interested if you buy organic and natural non-food products such as toothpaste, soaps, deodorants, etc.
I use all natural, vegan products when it comes to those, too.

I use Tom's of Maine brand deoderant and toothpaste. I use a variety of soaps, some locally, hand made by other vegans and others by companies like Kiss my Face who makes an excellent olive oil/aloe soap. Jason, and Natures Gate have good lines of Shampoo, so does the Trader Joe's in house brand. Househould products are also vegan. I usually by products made by Earth Friendly. I run the gamut when it comes to buying ethically sound products. I have two pets of my own and I'll be dammed if I buy products from companes who test on animals when I have a choice not to.

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:31 AM   #37
Vegan
Herbivore

Vegan grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicka
^^lol, hippies stink
Sometimes they do. Most hippies I know of aren't vegan, though.

Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 03:56 AM   #38
Sicka than aidZ
JOKER FAM

Sicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venomsSicka than aidZ five deadly venoms

Goddam Hippies.....smell!
Old 06-25-2005, 05:06 AM   #39
EARNERTON.

EARNERTON. grasshopper

I ain't gonna a lie or nuthin, but I love up my meat, for real, you know, roast chicken an all that good shit, but I've definetly got to get into this whole eating healthy food an that, you know, I'm definetly gonna get into that later on down the line, I don't know about goin 100% vegetarian but more of a mix an blend, you know, but mans definetly got to take out all of the artifcial, microwave an junk food out of my diet you know, an yeah, I heard how chinese food is definetly some of the healthiest type of food out there, you know, for real
EARNERTON. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 05:38 AM   #40
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Man I east Fast Food all the time. Haha im quittin though. I eat at Taco-Bell, Del-Taco, Burger King, Jack N Box, all that shit. And subway! Fuck yea... But I like errything cept vegtables lol
Old 06-25-2005, 01:00 PM   #41
LHX
healthy merking

LHX drunken mastaLHX drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to LHX

eat meat maybe once a week

when i need some amino acid

vegetables vegetables vegetables

lots of fruit

corn
wheat