news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 08-26-2011, 10:34 PM   #1
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa
Default Touhou 13 - Ten Desires

so i bought Touhou 13 at comiket and i finally beat it
Touhou project if you not familiar with it it is the series with god like boos battles. it is ot for people who are not capable of zening themselves

like most predecessors Touhou 13 increases rage related violence in the youth,this is probably the #1 reason it wont come to america. but if you can get the import do it, i'm sure an English patch will be available shortly.

here is what i mean by god like boss battles, and who ever this guy is is a god to.

warning playing this game could cause your computer to suddenly look like this.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

FUCK NO!I just better stay with SuperStardust. I was just watching the fucking replay and I couldn't keep up, let alone play it. That game with all sincerity is not for human beings

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 08-26-2011 at 11:14 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:03 AM   #3
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

yup the game is good only, even me with all my video game skills and natural talent have a hard time with Touhou. this game is not for humans. ps i just started up lunatic mode.
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 11:38 AM   #4
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

I think I've smashed enough controllers so I'm going to stay well away from this one