news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 09-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #31
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

fuuuuck , the colossus library is 32 gigs. thats cool I got the room. THANKS FOR THOSE LINKS AGAIN! I'm hype now.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 11:13 AM   #32
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah it's huuuuuuuge. I took me two or three days over torrent to get that shit, but it was worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by INF View Post
okay that sounds cool @ sending you midi files of me playing keys and you put them in new instruments.

I'll DL those two and see what's good. I'm in the process of moving for the next 2 days but once I unpack my gear ...I'm all about this.

an yeah my midi controller is the Axiom 25. i really need or desire a fuller set of keys like the axiom 75 or some other type of midi. I really have no problems with the axiom line though , the pads are nice and the keys are SO NICE cuz they are weighted and respond well.

one of My favorite vst instruments to use right now with the Axiom is this

http://www.arturia.com/evolution/en/...ogv/intro.html

I still have yet to go through every setting in it.^ I keep finding new sounds I can do with it and it responds well with the axiom. I got it in a bundle torrent that had hundreds of vst's mostly shits to put in the mixer though not really to much instruments.
I know that Axiom. I played with it at some girls place and it had pretty good pads and the keys weren't too bad either. I myself have a LPK25 from Akai and a MPD32 also Akai, combined, they pretty much do the same as the Axiom 25.

I used to have that minimoog plug and it's pretty good, but right now I'm fucking with a Juno and a MS20 that have been recorded through ultra pro gear, I'm talking tape machines and UBK shit. It's better than the real thing since it's already been 'sweetened'. I'll send that shit to you later. Hope to get those midi files soon. Play something raw, preferably in minor scale.

Chea.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:24 AM   #33
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Also, if you can replay riffs and such, pleeeeease replay the part of this song that starts at 0:47

Old 09-03-2011, 12:51 PM   #34
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

okay yeah I am good at replicating riffs or playing by ear.I can't play everything i hear by ear but I find a way to play it like 88 percent of the time.

I'll get on that sample and we'll start exchanging the midis an sessions sometime this upcoming week once I get settled in after the move an unpack an set my gear up. I have to break all my gear down today an I'm so sad about it I ain't even turn it on one last time ...lol.

i'll def commit to this project though.1
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:15 AM   #35
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Thanks. This is gonna be good. I can feel it. No homo.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:02 AM   #36
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

you guys been collabing? post some shit

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #37
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Soon.