news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 08-31-2011, 11:01 AM   #1
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF
Exclamation THE FILTH by DA FREYZAZ ft. THE INF !!!!

http://soundcloud.com/dafreyzaz/da-f...ft-the-inf-the

CLICK THAT SHIT!!!! ^

Sorry for the quality of the youtube in my sig , we gonna get that right.

We are also working on an EP and I took this cat on to help Full time on the Digital @fterLife projects including Life is a Movie (when will it end).

PEACE
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:04 AM   #2
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Banned

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snakeG.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Sinister snake
Send a message via AIM to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via MSN to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Yahoo to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Send a message via Skype™ to G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

This is nice son. I will let Rza hear this so he can put it on the next Wu Tang Chamber Music mixtape.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:21 PM   #3
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Digital ambiance on digital afterlife.
This is very creativ.
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:56 PM   #4
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

This track is fukkn dope son like noisebeat said very creative son Peace!
obServant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:38 PM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

repped

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:00 PM   #6
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
This is nice son. I will let Rza hear this so he can put it on the next Wu Tang Chamber Music mixtape.
whats this guy's real user name?
Old 08-31-2011, 04:06 PM   #7
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That was wack, son.
Old 08-31-2011, 09:42 PM   #8
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisebeat View Post
Digital ambiance on digital afterlife.
This is very creativ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Milano View Post
This track is fukkn dope son like noisebeat said very creative son Peace!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
repped

yeeeaaahhh

\m/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
That was wack, son.
NO
Old 09-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #9
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

nice track, with a better mix shit will be on point

the way you entered the track was real dope, i was hoping that would carry on at least for a few more bars into the verse, but it was dope to hear that flow intertwined throughout.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:49 PM   #10
INF
Digital @fterLife

DOPE ^ good lookin out B!!!!

Yo !!!! Da Freyzaz sent me some more work today and this shit right here ..... this shit right here ....

this shit's called DEATH , nigga!!!! NOT Deaf ,... DEATH!!!!!! hahaha for real we cooking up something MARVELOUS!!!!!

anyway , here are the lyrics for the filth

THE FILTH -

When I find a penny heads up I flip that bitch over.I piss on clovers and stay with a litter of black cats.
Motherfuckers just don't know how to act , they need cleansing.
Stuck like mice in a maze with no cheese that's never-ending.
Now the most disturbing interference is exactly what we're sending.
I wrestle tornado's.
Drink from VOLCANO'S to prevail.
You've NEVER seeeen Hell ...
till you've seen it like this.
My Soul exist between extreme pain and bliss.
I AM a mending heart
I AM a slit wrist
I have NOTHING to gain , my spirit is rich.
THICK with the memories of past lives , the stain of so much death ahead of me.
Untraceable in the charts of pedigree , AN ENIGMA.
A non-existent mystery.
To remove the STIGMA I had to let it bleed.
Wouldn't you believe???
You just wouldn't.
even
Let me be.
you couldn't even see when I find a penny heads up I flip that bitch over , I piss on clovers and stay with a litter of black cats.Motherfuckers just don't know how to act they need cleansing.STUCK like mice in a maze with no cheese that's never-ending.Now the most disturbing interference is EXACTLY what the FUCK we're sending ...
THE FILTH ... THE FILTH .... YOU'RE STUCK ...
when I find a penny heads up I flip that bitch over , I piss on clovers and stay with a litter of black cats.Motherfuckers just don't know how to act they need cleansing.STUCK like mice in a maze with no cheese that's never-ending.Now the most disturbing interference is EXACTLY what the we're sending ......
That's what we're sending ...THE FILTH ....THAT'S WHAT WE'RE SENDING .... THE FILTH

I'm in the Mourning
you feel it when you step away
into the darkness , a million miles away into space
As I light up , it's written all across my face
Sorrowfull times mixed with a joyful surprise
besides that I am a clean slate
nothing in error or out of place as I collect and drop waste
WHO IN THE WORLD KNOWS THE TOTAL TIME IT TAKES
to complete this whole cycle of unbridled mistakes?????
And what it is is what it is
and so in this
we let it show
dim the lights , roll the credits
we're about to start the show
eyes wide shut
in the box the undertow's got us under the lock
we know
We know there ain't no lettin up
the average is the stat quo is never enough
the game is so sick
the mentality ever so tough
INF and DA FREYZAZ known to BUST when enough is ENOUGH

{Punkass motherfuckers running around tryin to poison the water an shit ... putting smart dust in the air an shit ... I see you motherfuckers I KNOW THAT SHIT.... yeah ... you think motherfuckers don't watch the news an shit and then you think motherfuckers don't trust the news an shit ...you put traps in the news an shit....
WE CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES, ....BITCH}
Old 09-02-2011, 01:12 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

REMIX via ZBN

Old 09-04-2011, 05:01 PM   #12
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nice i see you switching up the styles woo this joint dope
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 06:15 PM   #13
INF
Digital @fterLife

Big up g!!! ^