news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-02-2011, 01:16 PM   #16
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope inf.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #17
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

Yep much respekt too my brotha SLEEP S. And all else who doing it... He got that youngblood molten lava flowin through him though!!!

my contribution.

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #18
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
Hes a white dood.

U oK with that Broseph Gribble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokuro View Post
i got 40+ tracks of sleep Sinatra on my winamp i got 80+ of Lord Zero, and i actually got Sleep on
ROFL MORE REASONS WHY YOUR A FAG LMAO
Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i really need to connect with everyone cause i got something that is bout to blow that i want all my wucorp fam to be a a part of.
R YOU ASSEMBLING COCK FUTURE?

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:44 PM   #19
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

real recognizes real,.. the fuck are you
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:59 PM   #20
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YEA YOU RECOGINZE GAY SHiT

WHILE I RECOGNIZE THIS

Old 09-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #21
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

first off i appreciate u showin Love INF,and i appreciate everyone's support that has backed me from day one and the Heads that are just now gettin into my Message, its heads like you that i make Music for

for the idiot that said i was white....im Hispanic and Black,and besides thats completely irrelevant to anything that this thread is discussing

ive been using this forum as a resource for some years now and i can easily agree with any one that says that the Talent and professionalism in the booth has Died off and been Dead for some time now(no disrespect to the real ARTISTS that still post there,yall know who u are)

i understand this is a FORUM,but if anybody in the audio section of this forum wants to actually STEP OUT FROM JUST DOING MUSIC FOR THE SOUL PURPOSE OF PUTTIN IT ON THIS SITE,then i suggest goin elsewhere for reviews/critiques etc.

again good looks INF i really appreciate all the support you've been showin the EP
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 04:04 PM   #22
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post

for the idiot that said i was white....im Hispanic and Black

THIS EXPLAINS WHY I SOME WHAT ENJOYED THE SONG, IM STRONGLY AGAINST CRACKER RAP
PEACe

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 09-02-2011 at 04:07 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:35 PM   #23
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

says that with a Honkey Kong sig ^ lol
Old 09-02-2011, 04:37 PM   #24
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

track posted was nice.
Old 09-02-2011, 04:53 PM   #25
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by closet homosexual
IM STRONGLY AGAINST CRACKER RAP

Apathy...

Old 09-02-2011, 05:15 PM   #26
CEITEDMOFO

Wink

UR TOO STUPId THAT YOU DONT KNOW WHEN YOU BEEN OUT TROLLED BY LEGENDS

Old 09-02-2011, 05:23 PM   #27
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

http://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almi...-filth-version
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:23 PM   #28
Dokuro
Banned

in order to be trolled i would have to be angry,...i'm clear lol at your expense becouse you so,.. hip hop illiterate that you don't even know that Apathy was is white,..

Old 09-02-2011, 05:26 PM   #29
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 05:52 PM   #30
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokuro View Post
hip hop illiterate that you don't even know that Apathy was is white,..

SEE YOUR STILL A VICTOM OF MY TROLLING PWNED