news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-03-2011, 06:23 PM   #1
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default E-ciggerette expermient and report

for the non-pussies who smoke ciggs

you might find this interesting bro

http://www.lifestyle-journals.com/?p...e=pulse&popup=

Quote:
My Test 4 Week Quit Smoking Program with Ignite ECig™:

Week One
After one week smoking the Ignite ECig™ I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, I felt better, and I wasn’t even craving the nicotine. It was apparent the side effects of smoking were slowly going away. Also, I was able to smoke the electronic cigarette in public places and even in the office which was very convenient. I honestly felt fantastic. And I didn‘t even change anything about my daily routine. On day 7 I started to smoke half a nicotine cartridge per day. My nicotine addiction seemed to taper down a bit. But I still wasn‘t convinced as they say its easy to get “hooked” again. I wanted to wait and see the results in the upcoming weeks. But it sure was looking up! I was feeling better for the first time in years!

Week Two
After two weeks of using Ignite ECig™, I started the week off with even more energy and was actually sleeping more soundly than before. I started exercising and found myself with even more energy and not breathing heavy during my routines. I still remained at smoking a half a nicotine cartridge per day. I must admit that I‘m starting to believe that this electronic cigarette is more than just a gimmick.

Week Three
After 3 weeks all my doubts and skepticism had absolutely vanished! I still have a ton of energy and i felt my nicotine desire really diminish. I felt so confident on Ignite ECig™ that I started to recommend it to family and friends that smoked. In week 3 I was smoking less the half a nicotine cartridge per day.

Week Four
After the fourth week, my final results were shocking to myself as well as family and friends. I quit smoking! Actually everyone at LifeStyle Journals that smokes cigarettes is kicking themselves for not having volunteered to be the guinea pig. Using the Ignite ECig™ electronic cigarette in week 4 helped me quit smoking. I feel better physically and mentally.
I couldn‘t be any happier with the results. I Stopped Smoking in 4 Weeks, No patches, No prescriptions, No WITHDRAWAL

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

e cig is a beautiful thing. I have one, hardly use it.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
Dokuro
Banned

Dokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killaDokuro shaolin masta killa

there is a better way to quite smoking ,...just stop it
Dokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 07:48 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

dope...where can I get one offline? How much?
Old 09-03-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^the little ghetto convenience stores in Jacksonville have some off brand ones for 15-20 bucks, I've been contemplating switching...one of my friends ordered one online and I tried it while we were sitting around drinking and playing cards...it's not bad, it just lacks the harshness I enjoy from a cigarette.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
it's not bad, it just lacks the harshness I enjoy from a cigarette.
hahah

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #7
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my brother has one.

but the one he has looks more like a pen than a ciggerette like the one they have in the link

I like it. you feel that shit right away and you feel it like when you first started smoking ciggs. right in the head. i get a little light headed but its pleasant

you can tell youre getting a nice hit of nicotine without other bullshit

i havent tried it while drinking. thats the real test for me.

cause their aint nothing like a ciggerette when youre drinking liquor.

sitting back with a ciggerette watching the smoke while youre listening to and analyzing music on mushrooms = fuck the world.

Old 09-03-2011, 10:41 PM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

word up at liquor n cigs goin good together
Old 09-04-2011, 12:02 AM   #9
wutangclan97chamber
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wutangclan97chamber crouching tiger

cigs are wack.
wutangclan97chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:46 AM   #10
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^your mom's pussy's wack, faggot.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 01:16 AM   #11
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I heard some public places don't allow people to smoke the electronic cigarettes? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:11 AM   #12
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutangclan97chamber View Post
cigs are wack.
this thread is for non-pussy individuals.

fag.

Old 09-04-2011, 08:15 AM   #13
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I heard some public places don't allow people to smoke the electronic cigarettes? lol
havent heard this but you cant really do shit about it imo

a person just needs to pull it out and take a pull and put it right back in the pocket

ppl will do it anyway.

its has no smell or smoke

Old 09-04-2011, 04:56 PM   #14
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I might have to try this if I ever feel like I'm truly addicted.

I can stop cold turkey for months @ a time. Addiction is for the bitchmade.

Definitely can't stand @ concerts or sit on chairlifts without smoking.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 05:48 PM   #15
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)