news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #1
AVL_DIGITAL

AVL_DIGITAL grasshopper
Default Rae: Shaolin vs. Wu-tang -> Why u did me that?

I got more than 50 original wu CD's. I like to buy them and to have my collection. One of the last ones I got was Shaolin vs. Wu-tang, and dope album. But I like to pick my original CD's and play them into my car when I make a trip. Why I have to burn a new CD, no original, in order no include the 2 bonus tracks which are on iTunes after I paid for the original CD? If niggas want to sell CD's, make this possible! Because people like me like to pay for an original CD but I want to have the bonuses tracks TOO!
AVL_DIGITAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:39 PM   #2
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'll tell Raekwon to do that for you.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #3
BigKing.nl
Veteran Member

BigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal sonBigKing.nl prodigal son

What the fuck are CD's?

Melf.nl bazencommunity
BigKing.nl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 05:51 PM   #4
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This dudes made like 29 posts in 8 years.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:14 PM   #5
AVL_DIGITAL

AVL_DIGITAL grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
This dudes made like 29 posts in 8 years.
That's cuz I like more to read than write.
AVL_DIGITAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:29 PM   #6
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

ITunes needs to make money too, its called BUSINESS, they want you to spend an extra $2 for those songs. Same thing will happen for Bronze's album
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #7
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

this dude just logged in after 5 yr hiatus.

niggas ain't into cds like that no more ... lol
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 09:28 PM   #8
josborne3680
Peace CT

josborne3680 drunken mastajosborne3680 drunken masta

I actually agree with the thread starter but not much we can do about it. I do not even listen to any leaks, I wait for the physical CD. Dying breed, peace.
josborne3680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 10:29 PM   #9
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
ITunes needs to make money too, its called BUSINESS, they want you to spend an extra $2 for those songs. Same thing will happen for Bronze's album
prettttttttty much

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 01:26 AM   #10
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word up thread person and japan gets bonus shit and canadia too
Old 09-06-2011, 03:25 AM   #11
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

The man has a point, if ANYONE deserves the bonus tracks it's the guy that actually went out and bought a physical copy.
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 03:52 AM   #12
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Actually artists add itunes bonus tracks to push people into buying the whole album instead of several individual songs. Otherwise it won't count as an album sale even if you buy the complete album in several purchases and will generally decrease revenue.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:03 AM   #13
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

/\ but they use iTunes as that service of adding extra digital only tracks. Thats their business aspect
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:09 AM   #14
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

Quote:
/\ but they use iTunes as that service of adding extra digital only tracks. Thats their business aspect
itunes has the largest share in the digital music market
Old 09-06-2011, 07:04 AM   #15
Damon
The DZA

Damon crouching tigerDamon crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVL_DIGITAL View Post
Why I have to burn a new CD, no original, in order no include the 2 bonus tracks which are on iTunes after I paid for the original CD? If niggas want to sell CD's, make this possible! Because people like me like to pay for an original CD but I want to have the bonuses tracks TOO!
I agree. I collect the physical copies too and dont understand why the bonus tracks lately have been for itune releases. Im never going to buy an album off itunes when I can buy a physical copy in a store, get to read the inside production notes, art, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVL_DIGITAL View Post
That's cuz I like more to read than write
ummmmmmmm.....................nah.

Too easy.

Damon is offline   Reply With Quote