news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Grown Ups was not a great movie by any means lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #17
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
dear sosa,
we invented hip hop, jazz, rock n roll, rnb and the blues...regardless of the film industry we are the coolest people on the planet.
I thought Hip Hop came from Jamaica. Kool Herc basically invented it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikke View Post
I guess those riots helped get rid of some bad stereotypes.

Netherlands is 7 I think we're known for humbleness & modesty.
Well it's mostly known for weed, but that's not a characteristic.
This guy kept us in the top 10

Old 09-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #18
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
dear sosa,
we invented hip hop, jazz, rock n roll, rnb and the blues...regardless of the film industry we are the coolest people on the planet.
to quote Tarantino: "with the help of Negro sweat"
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:04 PM   #19
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
dear sosa,
Thats 'African Americans', not 'Americans'.

I kinda don't believe in patriotism though. Some talented individuals came up with that music.

Its like we send a guy into space, I don't think 'we' went to space, its bullshit I had nothing to do with it, its bullshit to claim someone elses success as your own. 'greatest country in the world', whatever it has no relevance to anyones day to day life.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:19 PM   #20
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

wait...African Americans aren't Americans?

White Americans BEEN doin this cool shit...the original rebels, tellin those stuffy Brits to shove it, fuckin Wyatt Eary and Doc Holliday, John Dillinger, Al Capone, Dean Martin, muscle cars, '57 Chevys, James Dean....

Bow to EVERYTHING that is American you unworthy faggots.

You don't deserve the coolness we allow to vibrate outside of our borders.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:24 PM   #21
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
wait...African Americans aren't Americans?

I was just being specific

White Americans BEEN doin this cool shit...the original rebels, tellin those stuffy Brits to shove it, fuckin Wyatt Eary and Doc Holliday, John Dillinger, Al Capone, Dean Martin, muscle cars, '57 Chevys, James Dean....

Bow to EVERYTHING that is American you unworthy faggots.

You don't deserve the coolness we allow to vibrate outside of our borders.
Its bullshit though, those people came from Europe and Africa. A bunch of pricks thought it was their right to take land from the natives. Theres nothing cool about 'America', its a fucking corporation pressing licence plates. Vince Vaughan is a pretty cool guy though.

And my comment is still valid, YOU are not an american gangster and you share about as much connection with Wyatt Earp as you do with my grandma.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:32 PM   #22
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

What the fuck you talkin about?

ur a fucking DRAAAAAG dude, thats why you weren't voted coolest.

cool people dont give a fuck about who pissed on a rock first....they take your formerlly pissy rock and make everyone want it because made it look like a much cooler pissy rock.

faggot, u must be british...

did you kno the current brits didnt originally inhabit britain???

OMG OMG!!
Old 09-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #23
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahahaha thats another sign of being cool...HATERS.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #24
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
What the fuck you talkin about?

ur a fucking DRAAAAAG dude, thats why you weren't voted coolest.

cool people dont give a fuck about who pissed on a rock first....they take your formerlly pissy rock and make everyone want it because made it look like a much cooler pissy rock.

faggot, u must be british...

did you kno the current brits didnt originally inhabit britain???

OMG OMG!!
haha, if you get it, then why would you be patriotic, theres no logic to it, ally yourself to a country. Its stupid, ally yourself to friends, to a common goal, an idea etc. Not a country that has horror and evil in its past, and whose majority of people fundamentally disagree with what you stand for, whose government is going to try and continually fuck you over.

Its not a dig at America, I love the place and I have relatives and friends there and everything. I'll be in New York in December. What i'm saying goes for any country - patriotism is a bad idea.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:00 PM   #25
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

How has TSA not posted in this thread yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:06 PM   #26
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what sosa says is true. but thats also why black folks and other ethnic groups in america really don't claim the USA like that unless its in the face of non-americans.

my pops uses the term african-american even when talking to other black folks and it makes me cringe every time he does.

on a deeper level...we all (higher selves) incarnate into various races (various alien hybrid dna constructs) for the experience. and we do so simultaneously, not only vertically but horizontally. meaning that, personally, i am a 35 yo black american but i am also a 60 mongol from the ming dynasty era, a victorian era cracker, and a sumerian teen, etc all at the same time, since my higer self exists in a dimension above the 4th dimension of time.

#boilingurbrains
Old 09-07-2011, 09:07 PM   #27
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
How has TSA not posted in this thread yet?
duru has ascended.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #28
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

harper got more swag than obama fuck what u heard
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:15 PM   #29
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Belgium is hardly even a country.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 10:15 PM   #30
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AMERICA WINs BECAUSE OF THIS MOMENT

Best walk-out by a president... ever.

dre3k2 4 months ago 23

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote