news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-06-2011, 08:35 PM   #16
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

wow really? I don't really remember it. he starts it off right? I'll have to check that again
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:41 PM   #17
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

yeah he starts that shit off his flow/slang on there is insane then MK
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:42 PM   #18
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

i wish they could re-release it with all of cappa's verses still on it

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:46 PM   #19
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez View Post
i wish they could re-release it with all of cappa's verses still on it
Do you know what tracks he was supposed to be on? He was on "The W'"(track) originally wasnt he?
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 08:48 PM   #20
Don Universo
OB4 Iron Flag Niggas

Don Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkeyDon Universo iron monkey

I've heard nothing but hate for on thise site for Iron flag. Shit is and always has been crazy fire. Rza proved once again (alot of heads on here say he lost his touch after 4ever) how much of a musical genius he is by following up the W (which was a dark gritty banger) with an upbeat lyrically street banger like Iron flag. Like I always said, if wu tang 4 ever had a third disc, Iron flag was just that!
Old 09-06-2011, 09:12 PM   #21
Socrates92
PRODIGAL SUN

Socrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken mastaSocrates92 drunken masta

Never listen to it, preferred 8 Diagrams but that's just me
Socrates92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:09 PM   #22
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

That was a Wu-Tang Clan mixtape with no ODB/Cappadonna at best. A bunch of old tracks mixed in with some new ones to create an LP
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 10:26 PM   #23
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Yall been warned and iron flag (track) are two of my favorite wu tracks.

you cant etch a sketch on my rhyme threat

Simplify it down to 2 knobs and you still got no chance.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:47 AM   #24
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

iron flag wuz aiight. 2nd worse wu album afta 8 diagramz
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #25
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tiger

Iron flag was dope man! I still listen to it every now and then. Cant say the same for 8 Diagrams...
Old 09-07-2011, 09:43 AM   #26
diabolos88

diabolos88 shaolin monk

Beyond "Uzi (Pinky Ring)", I can barely remember any of the other songs. If they took the best from 'The W', and the best from 'Iron Flag', they could have created a killer album.
diabolos88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:46 AM   #27
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i didnt like Iron Flag that much.

and why all the hate for the W??

i thought that album was the closest to 36 Chambers they could get without being 36 CHAMBERS, except Gravel Pit of course. but i did like the lyrics on Gravel Pit
Old 09-07-2011, 11:53 AM   #28
Damon
The DZA

Damon crouching tigerDamon crouching tiger

I was never into Iron Flag except for a handful of tracks I put on my ipod.

But everyone has their own opinion.

I like 8 Diagrams and think its better than both The W and Iron Flag.

Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #29
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

^ I don't think 8 Diagrams is necessarily better than The W or Iron Flag, but I would recommend it to people wanting to get into Wu-Tang before The W or Iron Flag because it is not compromised like those two albums are. Like it or not, RZA was doing what he wanted on that one, not what some douchebag A&R was pushing via label demands.

I like the sound of The W, but there's no reason Busta Rhymes should be on there. Nothing against him, but there are TEN members and Streetlife, Sunz of Man, Killarmy etc etc. They do not need to go to any guests. There are only two times a guest has come into a Wu-Tang song and fits right in, without it being like "oh look, it's jadakiss. let's listen to jadakiss for a few seconds." those songs are "Verbal Intercourse" and "The Sun". Maybe "Let My Niggas Live" too, because I think that is Nas' best verse. But Snoop Dogg?? nahhh. on an official Wu-Tang Clan album? fuckouttahere. also, "Gravel Pit" isn't totally offensive, but it felt like a club/radio move, obviously. down to the line-up on it: meth, of course, and straight off of cherchez la ghost, gfk & u-god. meh.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 10:34 PM   #30
wutangclan97chamber
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wutangclan97chamber crouching tiger

i like 8D more than w and iron flag. iron flag and w are at the same level for me
wutangclan97chamber is offline   Reply With Quote