news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 09-07-2011, 02:58 AM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Nba 2k12

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

the online better work right this year. other than that, 2k11 was the best bball game of all time so if 2k12 improves im cool wit it
Old 09-09-2011, 10:16 AM   #3
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why they wait so long to put this out?
Old 09-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
How so do you mean? It comes out about a month before the regular season would normally start.

Old 09-21-2011, 05:39 PM   #5
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

What was wrong with Online last year? Maybe I missed something.
You still can't take Classic Teams Online this year, that sucks.
All of the rosters are going to be from 2k11 because of lockout. Not even rookies drafted this year will be ingame. All of that will be patched after the lockout.
So not getting this until after the lockout/first patch is released most likely.
And they better have not fucked with the option to use Right Stick for Dribble Moves...
Old 09-28-2011, 02:12 PM   #6
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
What was wrong with Online last year? Maybe I missed something.
You still can't take Classic Teams Online this year, that sucks.
All of the rosters are going to be from 2k11 because of lockout. Not even rookies drafted this year will be ingame. All of that will be patched after the lockout.
So not getting this until after the lockout/first patch is released most likely.
And they better have not fucked with the option to use Right Stick for Dribble Moves...
the team up barely worked, ranked matches worked fine tho. this shit is gonna be nice this year, and you can take classic teams online, its DLC tho. i got a feeling this 2k is gonna be on another level for basketball games with all the new features i been reading about.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:27 PM   #7
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I ENDED WIT 200 RANK, I WOULD DESTORY ALL U FAGGiTS WIT THE CLIPPERS, AND ONLINE RANKED SUCKED CAUSE AFTER 8 PM SHIT BARELY WORKEd

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #8
check two
N.I.

That's cause all you do is play that crap all day long, cause you don't have a life Jorge

Old 09-28-2011, 11:55 PM   #9
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

its gonna be crazy, but u guys see the ratings, i swear some players got shafted, greg monroe a 65 was bothering me,
Old 09-29-2011, 01:23 AM   #10
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I might fuck with NBA JAM until the season start...On Fire is 15 bucks I heard..sheeeit. If the lockout ends and they get that update I might fucks with 2k. Playing 2k makes me feel like a whore, NBA Elite need to come back STRONG next year.
Old 09-29-2011, 01:26 AM   #11
check two
N.I.

Why didn't Elite come out this year? I think they might be going back to the NBA Live name after last year's catastrophe lol

Old 09-29-2011, 01:33 AM   #12
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

2k really aint all that....for all the shit fanboys talk about "OMG 2K IS DAAA BEZT" i mean....to me, theyre the same game. just diff. controls, diff glitches/fuck ups. EA has 2 years now to make a good bball game, like they used to...i got faiff. 2k11 was great, yeah. but...EA is king
Old 10-04-2011, 01:19 AM   #13
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Gonna pick it up today. I figure fuck it, all my friends are gonna be playing so I may as well cave. It'll be weird though with the lockout. Dunno if it'll get more play than Madden until that's over.

Love what Online Association could be, hopefully it ain't flawed.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:16 PM   #14
check two
N.I.

Really solid reviews have been coming in

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1197348p1.html

Old 10-05-2011, 05:12 PM   #15
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son