news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-07-2011, 04:44 AM   #1
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default RZA - Digi Snax CD Booklet

do you remember this?

Last edited by Jammin; 09-07-2011 at 04:59 AM.
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:08 AM   #2
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Ha, I like how this is the final Bob Digi album alluding to The Cure as Bobby works on it in a lab.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:22 AM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mine only have the cartoon though without the credits

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:13 AM   #4
jsofunky
PRODIGAL SUN

jsofunky crouching tigerjsofunky crouching tiger

fink da credit is digi only yo
jsofunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 06:40 AM   #5
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

This thing is actually the only thing that makes this shit worth buying.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:55 AM   #6
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

never bought it. downloaded it to see if it was good and it blew cock so i never bothered to spend money on it

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #7
Damon
The DZA

Damon crouching tigerDamon crouching tiger

It says in there to check RZA's myspace page for the rest of the comic. I bought this album the first week it came out and checked his myspace regularly for a few months and nothing.

Broken promises...what a surprise. lol

Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:00 PM   #8
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got a question about the back cover that I keep meaning to ask. Has anyone else's got what looks like a big fucking hair photocopied onto the back cover (middle near bottom)?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #9
Jammin
Veteran Member

Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jammin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
It says in there to check RZA's myspace page for the rest of the comic. I bought this album the first week it came out and checked his myspace regularly for a few months and nothing.

Broken promises...what a surprise. lol
this is where i got it from
Jammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:49 PM   #10
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ya dudes is sleeping, this album is dope. The first year I had this album, I think I listened to it once but a while later I finally got into it.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:20 PM   #11
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

shit sucked bawls...rza can do waaaay better than that
Old 09-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #12
gamefacekillah
CHICKEN HEAD

gamefacekillah grasshopper

all that crazy artwork for a shitty album makes no damn sense....back to the lab bobby!
gamefacekillah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:06 AM   #13
Damon
The DZA

Damon crouching tigerDamon crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
this is where i got it from
yeah, but it says in the actual CD booklet after the last picture of the guy in the cloak and bird nose (total rip off of D-Sisive btw for those that dont know, do a google image search he was rockin that mask before this comic came out) there is a statement saying for the rest of the comic visit RZA's myspace page. But this is the exact same comic in the CD, this aint no extended ending or part 2. When I get home tonight Im gonna check to see what it says exactly in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
Has anyone else's got what looks like a big fucking hair photocopied onto the back cover (middle near bottom)?
HaHa!....When I first bought the CD, I saw that hair and thought it was one of mine first. Guess some balding ass was the one who took it to the printer for press.

Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:00 PM   #14
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon View Post
HaHa!....When I first bought the CD, I saw that hair and thought it was one of mine first. Guess some balding ass was the one who took it to the printer for press.
hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:26 PM   #15
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I never noticed that but i just checked and yeah mines got it to

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote