news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-26-2011, 09:12 PM   #31
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YOUR PRISON PLANETS LINKS AND OP IS A FAiL

WHEN EVER THE MEDIA TALKS ABOUT REPUBLICANS
THEY NEVER EVER SHOW RON PAUL,
NOT EVEN DAILY SHOW SHOWS THAT HES ALIVE
ROFL

SO YOU BETTER SNAP OUT THAT FUKIN DREAM

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:14 PM   #32
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ps. I changed my voter registration from independent to republican just to vote for ron paul in the primaries

P.S.S LOL LOOK AT THE LAST POST OR THIS POST

OH SHIT?!? IS THAT SCREEN FROM THE JOHN STEWART DAILY SHOW?!?!? I THINK IT IS

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 09-26-2011 at 09:24 PM. Reason: CIETED IS ILLITERATE, DUMB, DEF AND BLIND, HELLEN KELLER WOULD SON THIS NIGGA
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:34 PM   #33
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YEA 1 EPISODE

WHEN DO THEY SHOW HIM AGaIN?

THIS WAS LAST SATURDAY ON SNL

THIS IS WHAT AMERICA THINKS OF YOUR BOY

Old 09-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #34
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at this gullible prick forming his world views based off daily show and saturday night live broadcast

for real? son i got some left handed shoelaces to sell you too
Old 09-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #35
CEITEDMOFO

SmH@ THIS FAG JUST HEARD OF RON PAUL IN 2011

Old 09-26-2011, 10:19 PM   #36
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

how about some hard candy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:13 PM   #37
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
SmH@ THIS FAG JUST HEARD OF RON PAUL IN 2011
naw THE FUNNIEST SHIT IS RON PAUL IS GOING TO BE ON THE DAILY SHOW TONIGHT WHILE YOU AND SOME FAT TRANSVESTITE LOOKING BITCH ARE SNORTING POP ROCKS AND PIXIE STIX IN YOUR DADS BASEMENT
Old 09-27-2011, 05:57 PM   #38
Compulsion
Veteran Member

Compulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venomsCompulsion five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
naw THE FUNNIEST SHIT IS RON PAUL IS GOING TO BE ON THE DAILY SHOW TONIGHT WHILE YOU AND SOME FAT TRANSVESTITE LOOKING BITCH ARE SNORTING POP ROCKS AND PIXIE STIX IN YOUR DADS BASEMENT
Yeah, but he has an 80inch screen in his daddy's basement. So, there is that.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:02 PM   #39
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compulsion View Post
Yeah, but he has an 80inch screen in his daddy's basement. So, there is that.
82 INCH PWnED

Old 09-27-2011, 07:35 PM   #40
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If there really is this "New World Oder" stuff going on then Ron Paul will never win. Now, lets say Ron Paul wins the presidency of 2012. If the "New World Order" really exists they will stop everything Ron Paul tries to do (end the fed for example.)
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:43 PM   #41
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaststroke & Butterfly View Post
If there really is this "New World Oder" stuff going on then Ron Paul will never win.
/ThREAD

Old 09-27-2011, 07:45 PM   #42
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

He can win people over with butterscotch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:37 AM   #43
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If Ron Paul gets elected, I'm sure congress will try to impede his agendas just like they did to Obama. His only saving grace will be in reaching out to the US citizens that will pressure congress to follow suit.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:12 PM   #44
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The idea of Palehorse, Ceited, and Breaststroke having an "intellectual" conversation makes me giggle so hard i pre-cum a little bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #45
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
The idea of Palehorse, Ceited, and Breaststroke having an "intellectual" conversation makes me giggle so hard i pre-cum a little bit
^
Fucking This

Palehorse is a paranoid schizophrenic, ceited is semi retarded and breaststroke is... yeah.

I'll probably vote for Ron Paul but unless Romney and Perry murder each other he's not going to stand much of a chance. Clearly I represent New Hampshire since like the polls my top three:

Romney - Clear Frontrunner who has some advantages against every other candidate
Paul - True Conservative, trustworthy guy, a relic of a better America, he's America's Grandpa
Huntsman - Probably not the next president but I figure most likely will be... eventually