news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-17-2011, 02:36 PM   #16
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^no he doesn't...why did the building collapse in the first place if nothing hit it?

larry silverstein, the lease holder of the wtc, on pbs

whatever "pull it" means.

dude also banked 7 billion dollars on insurance movie from the wtc collapsing.

i'm not alex jones reptile hunter, but there are plenty of questions to be asked about the whole event.
Bro.

EVEN IF, and I'm giving this too much credit by saying that, but EVEN IF it was a "demolition job", why in whaledicks would the guy go on national TV and tell the world.

That video is a perfect example of the mental deficiencies of most conspiracists. Pigs reveling in nothing but shit, not understanding why the rest of the world doesn't too.

The guy was trying to say they decided to pull out of the building rescue operation with the firefighters, because it got too dangerous. If you actually watch his reply, only crab people would think any thing else. "Pull it" as in, "pull out of the op". How you even relate "pull it" to "demolish it" anyway is stupid. Especially as he was talking about the fire fighters in there.

I feel dumb now just explaining that.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:23 PM   #17
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

smh @ niggas typing up titan graphs that nobody is going to read
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:51 PM   #18
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
Bro.

EVEN IF, and I'm giving this too much credit by saying that, but EVEN IF it was a "demolition job", why in whaledicks would the guy go on national TV and tell the world.

That video is a perfect example of the mental deficiencies of most conspiracists. Pigs reveling in nothing but shit, not understanding why the rest of the world doesn't too.

The guy was trying to say they decided to pull out of the building rescue operation with the firefighters, because it got too dangerous. If you actually watch his reply, only crab people would think any thing else. "Pull it" as in, "pull out of the op". How you even relate "pull it" to "demolish it" anyway is stupid. Especially as he was talking about the fire fighters in there.

WaIT YOU THINK THAT BUILDING 7 WENT DOWN DEMOLTITION STYLE WITH NO PLANE HITTING IT WAS CAUSE???

ROFL@ MIDDLE AMERICA IS JUST AS DUMB AS SOUTHERNERs\

DO U KNOW THAT THE JANITOR FROM WTC SAID HE HEARD EXPOLSIONS THAN MYSTERIOUSLY GOT KILLED

DUMB REPUBLICANs

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 09-17-2011 at 03:55 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #19
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

this is how it has worked forever though....

if you become a superpower, an empire, and want to maintain your empire.

its really a dead end, as nothing last forever and they have all collapsed.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:21 PM   #20
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
WaIT YOU THINK THAT BUILDING 7 WENT DOWN DEMOLTITION STYLE WITH NO PLANE HITTING IT WAS CAUSE???

DO U KNOW THAT THE JANITOR FROM WTC SAID HE HEARD EXPOLSIONS THAN MYSTERIOUSLY GOT KILLED

DUMB REPUBLICANs
It was on fire. Multiple floors were dissapearing under the flames, and the whole building gave way. It's not rocket physics.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:23 PM   #21
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post

DUMB REPUBLICANs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:59 PM   #22
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ghost is from london and thinks the 7/7 bombings just happened to be on the day that bomb scenario execises were being run by the gov.

lacey was rattling his teacup n saucer in mum's basement when the rest of the youth was wildin out in the streets.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:12 PM   #23
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:00 PM   #24
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
Bro.

how is that video an example of anything other than a clip from a pbs documentary about 9/11?

i didn't relate "pull it" to "demolish it"; i'm wondering what he meant by his cryptic language. i am also wondering how fire can cause a building of that size to collapse in the manner that it did. i have no idea, and neither do you.

asking questions and pondering weirdness and inconsistency does not equal conspiracy theorizing, except to people who are scared of being labelled as conspiracy theorists.

i guess wondering how a terrorist hijacker's passport could possibly have been found in the rubble of the world trade center also means i'm drinking alex jones' kool-aid too.

you should've stayed on hiatus and continued dodging questions about why you pretended to be a negro.

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 09-17-2011 at 09:03 PM.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:24 PM   #25
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fucking crab people. lmao.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:42 PM   #26
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

jesus, still arguing about this bullshit without a shred of evidence...

who the fuck cares, unless you wanna do something about it, go about your business and accept the fact that it happened, whatever it was.
Old 09-18-2011, 12:04 AM   #27
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck the music in the background of this video is annoying.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:15 AM   #28
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman. View Post
fuck the music in the background of this video is annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:52 AM   #29
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^lol
yes, i am an 'indoctrinated' KTLien because i wonder why a building collapses for no apparent reason, and what the lease holder of said building means when he says he gave the order to 'pull it'.
whatever, i guess that's good for a little quip, but it has nothing to do with what i posted.
While it is pointless to get into it, what the hell.

I have no problem whatsoever with asking questions. This was an unprecedented occurrence, so it logically follows that there are going to be unanswered questions. People are going to speculate.

However, people don't just ask questions. They formulate their own answers that fly in the face of science and logic.

You said you agreed, or in your political speak "didn't disagree", with Joe Rogan, admittedly a respected mind in the scientific community.

However, Joe didn't just ask questions. He made baseless accusations and fallacious assumptions.

You say you don't know how the building "just collapsed for no reason". I suppose I don't know either. But we could use google and find out what 95% of respected scientists think might have happened.

And maybe they're wrong...but that still wouldn't mean anything.

I agree with a lot of people's thought's about the American military machine. It's fucked up. But again, that means nothing in relation to the events preceding 9/11.

There are people who hate America, arguably for very valid reasons. People who claimed responsibility for the attack. An attack that was very successful in weakening a country. Granted, certain special interests are profiteering, but look at the USA immediately before 9/11 and now. It's weaker.

And I know that most of wu-corp will think I'm a "sheep", but until I see a shred of evidence otherwise, the simple answer is usually the correct one.

I'm not even going to get into the absurdity of an "inside job" being planned in such an odd, grandiose, and convoluted fashion.

That was my annual pointless 9/11 discussion for 2011.

I will say that I saw a delivery driver for a local restaurant with a "9/11 Was an Inside Job" bumper sticker on his car.

I called his manager and complained. Not because I really gave a shit, but just to be a dick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:00 PM   #30
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

If 9/11 was an inside job (hurp) it would of been the most amazingly intelligent implementation of the dumbest plan ever conceived. And the near billions of things that couldve gone wrong or got out and blown the whole thing open that simply didnt, makes the 9/11 inside job theory more of a statistical impossibility than anything else.