news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 12-08-2011, 03:36 PM   #91
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

lmao
Old 12-09-2011, 12:23 PM   #92
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

we should put some of the mumm ra ones that hes been posting on here, he got some dope ones.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:02 PM   #93
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Just scrap this shit
Old 12-12-2011, 02:37 AM   #94
ELEF_DIGITAL
CHICKEN HEAD

ELEF_DIGITAL drunken mastaELEF_DIGITAL drunken masta

we got 2 dope verse by Sosa, im mixing them right now, so this project is goin well at the moment we have got 6 track this way
Old 12-12-2011, 06:16 AM   #95
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

oo good shit
let me know if i can help with any thing
mc mix or w.ew.e
Old 12-12-2011, 06:48 AM   #96
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i might do one for fast train when i get time. shen gong has some great stuff i was looking through also.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 08:10 AM   #97
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
we should put some of the mumm ra ones that hes been posting on here, he got some dope ones.
http://www.box.com/s/ajavtu1tmqv8x1i19vis
Old 12-12-2011, 06:33 PM   #98
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
yo thats my new ring tone lol.... when can we expect it

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 07:48 PM   #99
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

as soon as i get an album cover lol
Old 12-12-2011, 10:59 PM   #100
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY

Crookshank grasshopper

How do I get up on this shit?
Old 12-13-2011, 01:54 AM   #101
ELEF_DIGITAL
CHICKEN HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookshank View Post
How do I get up on this shit?
choose one beat, record a verse, or too, or a whole track, send to here or to me in private message.

i think as soon as we have about 10 tracks, i will release this mixtape with intro, outro, some skits on the unused beats = about 13-14 track. what you all think? i will record a track too. so this project can be done till christmas.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:34 AM   #102
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Good shit
Old 12-13-2011, 08:48 AM   #103
ELEF_DIGITAL
CHICKEN HEAD

yeeeeah i got "fast train" by Sosa, so we got 3 track by Sosa, and so dope ones! i will post them soon. at the moment we have 7 track. i will record one too, so thats 8.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:56 PM   #104
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY

Crookshank grasshopper

Okay I'll have my shit done within a few days... I'll make sure it's quality material. One question, do I record just my vocals or my vocals over the beat? I'm about to spit to that beat by Gee Dark.
Old 12-14-2011, 05:15 AM   #105
ELEF_DIGITAL
CHICKEN HEAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookshank View Post
Okay I'll have my shit done within a few days... I'll make sure it's quality material. One question, do I record just my vocals or my vocals over the beat? I'm about to spit to that beat by Gee Dark.
send only the vocals, then i can master/mix it