news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #1
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Post up your Private Messages

I don't know whether there is a particular rule against doing this but I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. Feel free to post up any pms you sent or received. Lets go!

The Grandmaster

Gjinx
damn nigga u need to send me those gjinx noodz, or at least link me to the corpse thread

PLZ, thx in advance kthxbieciao

noel411
aka Loc Daddy Supreme

Re: lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert
Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411
Quote:
It's a joke me and Blackula put together. Check the vatican. Haha! Give me a little more credit!

Peace to my Aussie brother.

When I first saw it I obviously thought it was a joke. Then when I saw your reaction I thought it was a joke you and her had collaborated on. Then I read a couple more pages and yeah, you got me. I started thinking it was for real. I don't think you're a loser or anything, ha. I pretty much thought stiff shit even if it is true. I'm sure half the cunts on here have done worse than the "Robert" in your joke.

Peace to my pale skinned GOD of Bohemia

Hahaha! I wouldn't feel sorry for me either if I was stupid enough to do that! Hit us up with another skate video some time, wucorp needs you!

peace.

Man, I moved up the coast recently and pretty much gave that shit up, now that I can surf or fish whenever I want. My wrist is still fucked from that last video I made. No shit. I can't even rub out explosive orgasms over the photo of the big booty black bitch on my bedroom wall, who I stalk...lawls.

Peace to the original Asiatic white man

One I sent out just today......

Robert
Is gay young.

Rainbow Jelly Beans
Quote:
Please, humour me. What was my "fuckery"?

kthanxbyeseeyal8ta

C'mon Gavin don't be like that. Let's hear it, why was I ousted from your little groupie?

The Cobra and mongoose have fought for many years, engaging in bloody battles commonly resulting in death to one or both of the participants. I thought we'd evolved past that; in fact I left the Caucus Mountains for greener pastures years ago. I became a Sloth and you became a raptor. However, it seems we always revert back to our origins at one time or another.

I need to be Gavinated on a regular basis just like you need a group(ie) to (pretend to) control. Have a rainbow jelly bean......

Yours,

Robert and Slothy Fitzpatrick.

This is simply a taste of what I have. I don't even think I can post some of the other shit unless I get permission from those who sent them. We shall see..........

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:15 PM   #2
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't think I have ever seen a thread like this before.............also, ur pm's do not look like mines that I receive so I think I better keep them private...........LOL

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:17 PM   #3
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Private Message: stay out of my thread 04-11-2007, 05:01 PM

RAMESH
penalty boxed user

stay out of my thread
listen here you racist bastard stay out of my thread
you fucking it up make your own cricket thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:18 PM   #4
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist View Post
Private Message: stay out of my thread 04-11-2007, 05:01 PM

RAMESH
penalty boxed user

stay out of my thread
listen here you racist bastard stay out of my thread
you fucking it up make your own cricket thread
Ouch! That's harsh..............

Old 09-10-2008, 12:18 PM   #5
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
I don't think I have ever seen a thread like this before.............also, ur pm's do not look like mines that I receive so I think I better keep them private...........LOL
It is all down to your personal discretion. I have some with very different themes to them but I won't post them up unless I get the senders permission. I'm nice like that.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:20 PM   #6
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
It is all down to your personal discretion. I have some with very different themes to them but I won't post them up unless I get the senders permission. I'm nice like that.

I mean, I have some that r on a serious tip but most r u know............send nudes, show me ur boobies.............stuff like that.............

Old 09-10-2008, 12:21 PM   #7
Robert
1%

Part of the inspiration for creating this thread is so that Blackula comes threw wif duh heat. I know some of the heat she is holding back, I gotta admit she's a nicer person then me. I would have exposed some fools already.

Msn conversations are also welcome.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:22 PM   #8
TheWolf

Feel the Ozzy fury...........

Re: FAGGIT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman
FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER
IM IN NO FUCKIGN MOOD FOR YOU"RE BULLSHIT YOU PIECE OF SHIT STUCK TO THE SHOE OF SOCIETY

AHHHHHRHHRHRHRHRHR

You reek of jealousy.

Jealous you don't live on the most over-populated island on the planet.

Jealous you dont have rain 11.9 months of the year.

Jealous your country isn't flooded with illegal immigrants.

Jealous you don't get stabbed by a 16 yr old in an adidas tracksuit everythime you vist your capital city.

As you sit there in the boling heat surrounded by beautiful tanned women, sipping a cold tooheys while enjoying your delicious bbq'd food, just know that your jealousy of my beautiful country can be felt on the other side of the world.

Faggit!
Old 09-10-2008, 12:23 PM   #9
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Annunaki
ADEPT

Hey,thats enough
whats wrong with a little bitchin

i am the future,
but if you like,after all this is over.
I'll just talk about how raw wu tang is
decapatate ya fuckin head with a fatal flying gullitine type shit.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:24 PM   #10
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Part of the inspiration for creating this thread is so that Blackula comes threw wif duh heat. I know some of the heat she is holding back, I gotta admit she's a nicer person then me. I would have exposed some fools already.

Msn conversations are also welcome.

LOL......oh she got some blazin ones huh? Well then thank u for starting this thread!

Old 09-10-2008, 12:25 PM   #11
TheWolf

Come on Black, come through with the heat

*sits back safe in the knowledge he's never pm'd Blackula*
Old 09-10-2008, 12:26 PM   #12
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

VZA
All nice on ice, alright.

Re: uncalled for
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by VZA
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN
But thats just it Vza...you do SHIT-ALL. You're Vinnie paz lookalike thread was pointless and not funny, just another spam thread.

If you want people to give you positive rep then you need to step your e-game up.

Stop dickriding other forum users.

Stop making pointless unfunny threads.

Avoid pointless e-beefs.

Actually contribute to a conversations in a positive way.

And just stop acting like you know it all, recently I read one of your posts where you were trying to break down Public Enemy...I mean c'mon dude, you wern't even alive during their best years, what the fuck do you know about Public Enemy?...Know your limits kid and stop trying so hard.

If you take my advice maybe you might actually start seeing some rep turnaround.

Sorry but do I really have to have been alive at the time to appreciate their music? I still listen to them, I'm pretty sure that's all that counts. And don't give me the social context argument, because you never lived in America.

Thats not what I said, I didn't say you couldn't appreciate their music, you're just in no position to be making any analytical breakdowns about them. I at least was around when they were commercial and people were talking about them. I didn't grow up in NY you're right which is why I avoid any such statements. If you actually did some real reasearch on them then I would have let you off the hook, but I know you didn't so I won't

Anyway, the humour in my threads is subjective, it just surprises me SHRAP and technician have higher rep than me.

Looking at the post count of you're vinnie paz thread I think it's safe to say the opinion is one sided. And don't worry about Shrap and Tech, they won't have a high rep count for long believe me.

Alright then, let's just agree to disagree or whatever.

Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 09-10-2008 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:26 PM   #13
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Annunaki
ADEPT

Hey,thats enough
whats wrong with a little bitchin

i am the future,
but if you like,after all this is over.
I'll just talk about how raw wu tang is
decapatate ya fuckin head with a fatal flying gullitine type shit.
Hahahahaha! I don't know why but this one had me laughing.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:29 PM   #14
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Ouch! That's harsh..............
08-29-2008, 02:40 AM

VZA
All nice on ice, alright.

??
The fuck is your problem? Why did you neg rep me for that?

04-10-2008, 01:24 AM

Supreme MathematicS
duh co animal technician

ur making a god damn fool of ya self.
improve your dissing game or don't say shit

^^ haha in reference to the whole no norway
04-08-2008, 11:40 PM

Masta Chilla
I AM LEGEND!

Re: question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonearm Terrorwrist
dankeschön ehe

bitteschön

09-04-2008, 10:26 AM

shinobi4227
Bobby steelz

Re: ???
Quote:
stop PMing me you faggot

Kiss my ass.

09-04-2008, 06:52 AM

shinobi4227
Bobby steelz

???
Why tha fuck are you neg-repping me you asshole!? you know what, i don't even wana know cuz you just a bitch ass fool.

^^ if he didn't wanna know why send me a PM asking me why ??

08-20-2008, 12:30 AM

shinobi4227
Bobby steelz

Re: Hey Hater
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi4227
I'd de-rep you too if i knew how.

that's fucking wonderful for you ... too bad you can't give rep ... now fuck off and don't PM me again

Kiss my fucking ass!, you think i really give a fuck bout this rep thing?

about 3/4 of my fan mail comes from shinobi dude
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:30 PM   #15
TAURO
El Don of this shit

vahacris
Shaolin Inc. Abbott

hahaha kid still playin his low-IQ rep games
i see you still playin your 13-years old sister games of reps. haha i gave you link to my sister chat. they got hearts there and you can give them to others. you gonna love it retarded one.

i see where you come from kid and im really feel sorry for your old ass playin childish games, but hey! thats what IQ=10 level persons do, so keep it cool hahahahaha

Method Man