news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: yeaaaaayaaaah! or Algebaic!
adventure time 5 50.00%
regular show 5 50.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2011, 03:18 AM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default regular show or adventure time??? vote or die.

my son and i had this debate a couple of weeks ago.
which is funnier/better?

adventure time:

or

regular show:

Old 09-22-2011, 03:20 AM   #2
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i refuse to chose they are both 2 of the best shows ive ever watched and are masterpeices when your high...
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 03:28 AM   #3
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i voted the rego show cause they have more esoteric under-jokes. seems like every other ep they go to the astral plane or the matrix. shit has me buggin when high.

tho adv time is funnier due to the way finn beasts on his opponents.

fav eps?

when tree trunks went to get that crystal apple had me rollin and the free cake ep was good too. when they tried to get cake for skips b-day.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:43 AM   #4
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i voted the rego show cause they have more esoteric under-jokes. seems like every other ep they go to the astral plane or the matrix. shit has me buggin when high.

tho adv time is funnier due to the way finn beasts on his opponents.

fav eps?

when tree trunks went to get that crystal apple had me rollin and the free cake ep was good too. when they tried to get cake for skips b-day.
hahaha woord ! those are 2 of my favorite eps too ...

but when jake loses his powers and the ep when rigby and morticaih get the magic hotdogs is fucking hilarious...

ALSO gavin you down to do me a fucking big favor and ill give u career ending ether material for someone in the audio booth ??

im bout to make a song called fucking Rig Juice but make it on some houston sippin lean type shit ... i need a beat ... the type of beat im lookin for is like

or

its gotta start with the part where he says his face feels like magic. lol
Old 09-22-2011, 03:54 AM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

my nigga VEDA owns this type of production. side note: asap rocky had shade 45 rockin this weekend kay slay had him in the studio.

lemme dig thru my crates and see what i can find...u can keep that ether material. i'm retired from the game... tho i keep a winter war stockpile in case of armageddon.

just post some more ass pics off ur myspace. that last one was hot.
Old 09-22-2011, 04:10 AM   #6
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
my nigga VEDA owns this type of production. side note: asap rocky had shade 45 rockin this weekend kay slay had him in the studio.

lemme dig thru my crates and see what i can find...u can keep that ether material. i'm retired from the game... tho i keep a winter war stockpile in case of armageddon.

just post some more ass pics off ur myspace. that last one was hot.
u got those spacy instrumentals ik but the drums gotta have that trill... but good looks bruh... and word ? hes got a new tape coming/prolly already out hopefully its gonna be on the level of peso .. his style is MAAAAD unique like houston trill / hipster swag feel / harlem hustla shit.. its amazing af lol ... him and spaceghostpurrp
Old 09-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #7
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

adventure time is my shit but i fucks with regular show too
Old 09-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #8
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-22-2011, 11:32 AM   #9
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

regular show is fucking insane. i havent seen adventure time yet. i just started putting on cartoons for a lil' bit to give my baby something to look at while the wife and i do what we gotta do and that shit was on one day. i was tripping. im not a cartoon guy but i could actually watch that regular show without the baby. i might put it on the dvr.
Old 09-22-2011, 03:48 PM   #10
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is a tough choice because both of these shows are some of my absolute favorite things on TV right now.

I voted for Regular Show, it appeals to my oddball, dry sense of humor much more than Adventure does.

I love how RS is based in a sedate, somewhat relatable everyday setting and then halfway through everyone is sucked into epic surrealistic insanity (usually as a result of Rigby's ineptitude) with dire consequences.

Also, the in-jokes and musical montages targeted at 80's babies like myself is a huge check in the win column.

The secondary characters are awesome too, Benson, Muscle Man, Pops & Skips add more depth to an already rich chemistry and interaction between Mordecai & Rigby.

Mordecai and Margret's dynamic is some shit straight out of a John Hughes flick, the everyday guy desperately trying to get the girl, yet she's constantly seen hopping from douchbag to douchebag while Mordecai continues the quest to vy for her affections.

Am I over analyzing the shit outta this???

You're fucking right I am!

Favorite Episodes:

Caffinated Concert Tickets
Prank Callers
Rigby's Body
High Score
Rage Against the TV
Brain Eraser
This is My Jam
Grave Sights
Really Real Wrestling
Over the Top
Go Viral
Karaoke Video

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 09-22-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:57 PM   #11
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

pops has me rollin every ep.
quartz parchment shears!! quartz parchment shears!!
Old 09-22-2011, 08:24 PM   #12
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CN's running "First Day" right now.

I do a pretty good Pops inpersonation, I've got that crazy ass laugh down pat.

Here's the latest episode for those of you that's still sleeping on the brilliance.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 09-22-2011 at 08:28 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 09:03 PM   #13
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Quote:
pops has me rollin every ep.
quartz parchment shears!! quartz parchment shears!!
hahaha pops sounds like your jasper voice

i had to revisit that jasper video to compare voices and the dirt scraping part still fucks me up lmao
Old 09-24-2011, 12:46 AM   #14
TeknicelStylez
I'll Fuck You Up

TeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of furyTeknicelStylez fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to TeknicelStylez Send a message via MSN to TeknicelStylez

adventure time for sure, it's just too fucking randomly planned

reg show is iight, it gets annoying sometimes though like rigleys whiney voice and the same jokes recycled into every episode... it's like a cartoon sitcom

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986
TeknicelStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 12:52 AM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i dont watch n e of that stuff