news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 09-22-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE
Default Totem pole fist

Ayo the carvings on my arm I rok the totem pole fist,
Magician tricks with the extraction,
They all cease to exist,
4x4 with my traction,
They ain't comin to grips,
With the reality of self,
To just name one from the list,
I know they lovin my recitals,
The knowledge that pours from my lips,
Shorty shakin her hips 4 chips ?while I indulge in sum serious bongs rips,
The smoke clouds the vision,
They wishin my fuckin lungs gave up on their mission,
Holy savages distbt da packages Spanish inquisition

Evr since the fall of ancient rome,
My fam kept at least 2 gats in our home,
Proffit makin moves kept my eye sight on the throne,
In order to conquer the city
I would first have to strangle it with no pity
We Gave work to the needy,
Nearly For three days, theyre castle qas ravished by slaves bastards who rose up to enslave their masters,
Now
The streets run red with the blood of its own people,

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 06:10 PM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

http://www.box.net/shared/ho3glvfodo8tnnbquzte
this the audio

For the GenChat pervs
Old 09-23-2011, 12:44 AM   #3
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope shit i peeped the audio earlier listening to that beet again fucken bronze feet did his thing on that track

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 09:15 AM   #4
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[QUOTE=Jehovallah Daprophett;2152042]

Ayo the carvings on my arm I rok the totem pole fist,
Magician tricks with the extraction,
They all cease to exist,
4x4 with my traction,
They ain't comin to grips,
With the reality of self,
To just name one from the list,
I know they lovin my recitals,
The knowledge that pours from my lips,

loved it fam dopeness

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 06:25 AM   #5
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Peace famz

For the GenChat pervs
Old 09-28-2011, 09:51 PM   #6
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did i tell you you sound like killah priest ?

good shit man, raw grimey shit right here.....