news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-23-2011, 10:31 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default BEST VINNY PAz LINES FROM THE NEW JEDI MIND TRICKS ALBUM

" I ONLY LISTEN TO BLACK METAL AND RAPS FROM PUN"
" YOU DOnT FIGHT YOU DUCK AND FIGHT LIKE MAYWEATHER"

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 10:38 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

word that first line is my shit
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 12:14 AM   #3
GhostfaceThaPharoahe
PRODIGAL SUN

GhostfaceThaPharoahe crouching tiger

How about all the lines about him being a moor and islamic followed by how much he loves liquor

And Jus Allah outshined him on basically every track
Old 10-24-2011, 01:51 AM   #4
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Stoupe might've left, but Jus is back. his verses surpassed Vinnie's...for the first time since Violent by Design
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:39 AM   #5
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

"Jus Allah who I turn to in a scuffle
muscle never turn to fat, fat turn to muscle"

I was feeling that line although I'm a bigger Jus fan than Vinny.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:10 AM   #6
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

new LP is fire jack....

paz was fighting for his life spitting after jus....

"the m-9 got a long nose, scottie pippen"

"Vinnie sipping on the Goose, god hit this marley
My hands running out of fingers, young Vince Lombardi "

no stoupe... they did fine....

they went back to VBD with hard beats hard lyrics and hooks...

hopefully it motivates stoupe to make really hard beats again...

jus allah never been better, said that on AHOV he was tryin some different shit, hit em with some punchlines and they forget they was saying he was wack...

best joint = FUCK YA LIFE
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:07 PM   #7
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jus sounds hungry as fuck on this album, dude has taken the wack cap off..

album is fucking heat, beats and lyrics are all on point.
Old 10-24-2011, 04:51 PM   #8
makhnovitch

makhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal sonmakhnovitch prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post

best joint = FUCK YA LIFE
PEACE MAN thats my beat haha happy to hear that
www.myspace.com/juniormakhnofromlaconecta
makhnovitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #9
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I ALWAYS BEEN A JUS ALLAH FAN MORE BUT VINNY MURDERED JUS ALLAH ON THAT BURNING THE MIRROR TRAcK

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #10
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

aside from the weak-wristed faggots at slant magazine, the album's been getting pretty good reviews. Jus hasn't sounded this good in a long ass time. his MMA album is dropping next year and it should be even better than this record, and probably better than Vinnie's second solo joint, also dropping next year
Old 10-24-2011, 10:53 PM   #11
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

I'm feeling this jawn. Design in Malice is my shit, Burning The Mirror is a banger.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 05:56 AM   #12
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

that new album sucks big time. whack boring shit.
sickdog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 09:26 AM   #13
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
that new album sucks big time. whack boring shit.

hahahaha what a faggot.
Old 10-25-2011, 10:46 AM   #14
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

From what I've heard, it's the same monotonous over-aggresive mumblings of a fat old man.

Jus' new voice just irritates me and the lack of Stoupe really isn't helping.
I might give it a full spin, but I know I'll dislike it.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #15
theheavens
Banned

Prime8, I'm convinced you're a closet christian. don't deny it.

that being said: ""Violence Begets Violence" debuted at #4 on the iTunes hip-hop charts. just under Lil Wayne, J Cole, and Kanye & Jay-Z. and NOW its #3, Above Watch the Thrown!"

quite impressive hmm? and you better not ignore Mr. Green -- one of the best producers out there. I think you guys need a little refresher on this dude:

and his joint off the album: