news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #16
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
All right. Just because he's intelligent doesn't mean he's gay. He wouldn't be considered a threat, now would he?

Nah bruh, he's actually gay.

Don Lemon came out on a primetime CNN broadcast just a few months ago.

I can't recall the exact date it was aired, but I happened to be channel surfing and caught his confession.

I don't think he had even come out to his parents before putting the news out on national TV.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:07 PM   #17
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I BET He LISTENS TO COLDPLAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:12 PM   #18
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Exactly. These people who were "outcasts" just want to get even with "society" and they will use any means to do it.

If thats placating to minorities, than so be it.

By now, most educated people should be hip to these strategies.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:13 PM   #19
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was watching this faggitry on cnn when it happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:16 PM   #20
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

please you were probably up in arms about it until you realized dude was gay and you had to distance yourself to keep your manlove for Skylar a secret.....in the real world.
Old 09-26-2011, 08:17 PM   #21
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
I was watching this faggitry on cnn when it happened
Wise coming out of the closet? or this bake sale thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #22
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I only listen to Coldplay when Joe Budden samples their shit...

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 11:02 PM   #23
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
Wise coming out of the closet? or this bake sale thing?
when they had this wise dude and the faggit kid on cnn talking about the bake sale thing

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 09-26-2011, 11:03 PM   #24
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 09-26-2011, 11:12 PM   #25
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
All right. Just because he's intelligent doesn't mean he's gay. He wouldn't be considered a threat, now would he?
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:31 PM   #26
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

lmao also tetris,

whats your beef with "privileged" people? lmao youre always going off about that shit?

Youre mad that some kids were born better off than others?

Arent you going to strive to make a better life for your children if you ever have some?

LOL what are you going to raise them in the ghetto so their not "privileged"

faggit logic.

Its the same logic faggits use when they act like living in the hood and/or crime ridden areas is something to brag about.

LMAO

normal people who arent faggits move OUT of the hood.

Not INTO it.

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 09-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #27
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Youre mad that some kids were born better off than others?
Yes.

Quote:
Arent you going to strive to make a better life for your children if you ever have some?
I don't want any kids.

Quote:
normal people who arent faggits move OUT of the hood.

Not INTO it.
I understand this.

Look, I don't hate anyone. I just hate the fact that money IS what life in America is all about, period. Privileged people don't understand this because they have money.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 07:23 PM   #28
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

I think i've finally figured tetris moa out.

He desperately wants to be a drag queen.

I mean, have you seen his smooth baby face? He could easily pass as a women cuz most black chicks look rather mannish anyway.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:51 PM   #29
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DickyTouch View Post
I think i've finally figured tetris moa out.

He desperately wants to be a drag queen.
Not a chance!

Quote:
I mean, have you seen his smooth baby face? He could easily pass as a women
You're like the 50th person who has said this to me.

Quote:
most black chicks look rather mannish anyway.
Lol. Only the fat and ugly ones.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 03:05 PM   #30
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol aren't like over 70 percent of black women in the US overweight?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote