news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 09-27-2011, 02:05 AM   #1
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Arrow 99 STEPS on how to showcase Skill !!!!!

The Hot New Single "99 STEPS" from the Upcoming Album Project "L.A.B"
Featuring Skampoe, Caper, Smarts, Drunken Monk & Jigsaw
Track Produced by Gee Dark

Listen:
http://soundcloud.com/darkstarzrecor...e-caper-smarts

Download:
http://www.box.net/shared/mli3oe3zgk0ry2ck8umq
Caper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:08 AM   #2
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

MONSTROUS FUCKIN CUT!
ILL ASS BEAT N SAMPLES
EMCEEING IS CRAAAAZY ON HERE
QUALITY FUCKIN TRACK NO DOUBT!
Spanish People In Control ass niggaz WHUT!
Old 09-27-2011, 02:53 AM   #3
Caper
REAPER CREW

Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Caper Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is Like crack for your ears . once you listen the first time you have to replay it to have more. This track is a mental high . Listen to this track 5 times and watch you overdose
Old 09-27-2011, 07:00 AM   #4
etze
N.I.

etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)etze Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit is fire
checkd that already
jigsaw murdered the track so hard

Non-Ignorants
etze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:26 AM   #5
Caper
REAPER CREW

word up Jig went in
Old 09-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #6
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

LYRICS!
skampoe:
im walkin 99 steps b4 i demand the respect
im scorchin n torchin like the flame of the tech,
removin the crown from the head with out touchin the neck
i inject the potent like loose newports submerged deep in the wet,
PCP in relation to all things i accept,
try and dissect my speech aint no reach in my sect,
one flew over the cuckoos nest but then she tried to gimme a peck
i reject insects while im protect my connect,
incorrect dialect, cause me to get a grip on the heck,
cuz aint no one capable of ressurectin my dog
so i could giva a fuck if ya left in the fog,
some rather put the axe to the log than use a knife on the hog,
some rather rape and misinterprete the hate for the love,
some disregard the gloves and go str8 for the heat,
but up the street from the projects we all wild out for that cake...
Old 09-27-2011, 01:37 PM   #7
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

nice joint caper and jig really shined on this beat!! only verse i couldnt get on with is drunken monks
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:31 PM   #8
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

PEACE 7th
thanx for peeping
Old 09-27-2011, 05:08 PM   #9
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

This is the sheeeit tall,thanx for checkin it yall,repped.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:44 PM   #10
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dopenes everybody did they thing thing on this joint

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:20 PM   #11
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

Thanx for the listens my nigggyz
Old 09-27-2011, 09:22 PM   #12
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

solid track right here

Caper killed it, was feeling Skampoes verse too. Jigsaw fucking beasted, Smarts mix was awful and it took away from the verse. Drunken Monk cant emcee at all, i shit better noises.

overall, dope track. altho i felt the vocals were louder then the beat. i think the sample should shine a bit more

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:16 PM   #13
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

ahahahahah i love monk, hes the spaniard odb lmao
i thought the mix was solid as fuck lol
and word, jigs a master crafts man
Old 09-27-2011, 11:38 PM   #14
Caper
REAPER CREW

we all went in with our styles pure hip hop wilder beast in this bitch lol
Old 09-28-2011, 07:38 AM   #15
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so whens the group album comin?

gotta listen a few mmore times to catch all the lyrics. shit is dope tho. love the beat and flows

is L.A.B. a group or solo project?