news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-27-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default 9th Wonder Ft. Masta Killa & Halo - "Loyalty (is Royalty)" (FULL)

see, I told y'all that the track uploaded as "Loyalty is Royalty" would be the same as the one called "Loyalty" on 9th Wonder's new album that dropped today. this is the full song though and downloadable, taken from the album.. i'm feeling this one, real nice slow grooving shit; Masta is one of the best from the Clan at that laid back ish.

9TH WONDER FT. MK & HALO - "LOYALTY"

there's also a song on there with Raekwon, but it's been uploaded before. from the previous leaks and the Badu and MK song this album sounds every bit as promising as i had hoped.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:33 PM   #2
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

2 things

major thanx is the first, claaa

next is - strange no-one else commented. This is good stuff
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:28 PM   #3
Miliato
meet me in the lobby

Miliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal sonMiliato prodigal son

yea this is a nice track
Miliato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:59 PM   #4
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Thanks, mang.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:42 AM   #5
GRANDMASSIVE.
BBW SLAYER

GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GRANDMASSIVE. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to GRANDMASSIVE.

Thanks for this...anybody got those 2 Mk tracks from loyalty is royalty album thats been goin around? Peace

http://www.reverbnation.com/grandmas...wchristshabazz
http://www.soundclick.com/grandmassive
GRANDMASSIVE. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #6
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

/\ theres 4
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 10:14 PM   #7
Freak
suuuu

Freak grasshopper

Joint got soul! not bad at all.
Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 11:44 PM   #8
Big Baby Jesus 666
Banned

Big Baby Jesus 666 shaolin monk

Is Masta Killer still a happy chappy nowadays? haha your religion will crumble beneath my feet
Big Baby Jesus 666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:59 AM   #9
hotnikks
PRODIGAL SUN

hotnikks crouching tigerhotnikks crouching tiger

dope shit
Old 09-30-2011, 11:09 PM   #10
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Love this song. what is the sample i know I've heard it but can't place it. Got this as my ringtone now the scratching is great

Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #11
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

this is cool. nice to see MK working with credible names like 9th wonder

on a side note, as mentioned by Mantis & Jin - can we get the tracks offa LOyalty is Royalty upped at all please?

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 03:30 PM   #12
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

soooooooooo fuckin smooth, love it
Old 10-01-2011, 04:11 PM   #13
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

his delivery on the first verse is mega smooth, this is why i dont mind when he does slow tempo/woman related music. hes good at it

this is the title track from the album, you wonder if it ends up on both projects. also wonder WTF his album is, its been like 20 months since he announced it cmon MK
Old 10-01-2011, 04:41 PM   #14
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

^ good points. Strange to see a track with that name going on someone elses lp.

This has similarities to his other 'woman' songs but for me is the most superior. MK was the ninja with a pretty uncompromising style for many years. But he's mellowed - but still kept it interesting. An interesting cat is MK.

Basically - I think this is a hugely superior track.
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #15
Chris Stylez
PRODIGAL SUN

Chris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkeyChris Stylez iron monkey

its not a wack song, just not the masta killa i wanna hear

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Chris Stylez is offline   Reply With Quote