news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 10-04-2011, 10:24 AM   #16
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
graphics look horrible
its a beta fam

this is the point of betas

1/ build hype

2/ active testing for glitches

3/ allow gamers to get comfortable with the game before release date

they arent just gonna give ya the cake and the spoon to eat it with as well, ya dig?

besides that, the graphics are fine imo. Battlefield does a great job with the small things in games. recently i found out you can die from flying pieces of debry.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #17
Poison Flowerz!
7 Golden Vampirez

Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Poison Flowerz! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

played it on 360, it is wack

wack graphics, guns feel weak

https://poisonflowerz.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/PoiSoNFLoWeRZ
https://www.facebook.com/PFLoWeRZ404
☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷ ☰ ☲ ☱ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☳ ☷
Poison Flowerz! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 07:41 PM   #18
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

played this shit on ps3 the other day

i thought it was pretty dope

graphics werent bad imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 12:49 AM   #19
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

needless to say i haddem dump the money i put up to pre order this wak shit onto mw3
cant wait for mw3

us in the Vatican section, as off lately, we been doin 1v1 tournaments yo
shit be mad fun

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:59 AM   #20
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lol have you beat someone yet on the one on one?

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 10-09-2011, 03:42 AM   #21
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

i have, but every one i play with has shitty connection so im sure i won cause of that reason lol

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #22
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

1v1 in shooters is pretty dope, i used to get real blazed w my friend and do that in cod 4 and halo 3 in forge mode, which if you don't know is basically a god mode where you can move shit and add shit at will until you reach the threshold of money you're allowed to spend on the map on stuff.

the fire grenades in halo were sick, it would basically be throwin a 5 foot square of fire at someone

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 12:11 PM   #23
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

cant find this shit on psn

what is it under?

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 10-11-2011, 01:21 PM   #24
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

the beta closed acouple dayz ago. now we jus waiting for the actual game... I thought it was the SHIT, and they didnt have vehiclez unlocked yet... but goddamnit i want 64 playerz lol

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:24 PM   #25
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

^fuck. yea i figured they probly took it down

when is the game supposed to come out?

i guess ill just play the Driver demo. I use to love the game on the first PS

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 10-11-2011, 06:47 PM   #26
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

I bought a Samsung soundbar http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-HW-C45...8376761&sr=8-7 for my room, and this game sounds fucking amazing on it, unlike COD popping popcorn sound they have on their weapons.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 10-11-2011 at 06:49 PM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:04 AM   #27
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

@menes go back to PC then cause aint no console games gonna have 64 players in it for a long time. Resistance had it, and the servers were complete shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
^fuck. yea i figured they probly took it down

when is the game supposed to come out?

i guess ill just play the Driver demo. I use to love the game on the first PS
Oct. 25th

i didnt know they had a new Driver being made

ELITE STATUS
Old 10-12-2011, 11:40 AM   #28
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

yea me neither until i saw somebody on my friends list playing the demo

Its available at the ps store for download

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 10-12-2011, 03:24 PM   #29
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

ill have to check it out

got my BF3 on pre order and am hyped as fuck.

@ Ragnarok, the soundscapes in Battlefield have always been on point. but this one is much improved. def gives the feeling of being in a theater of war

ELITE STATUS
Old 10-24-2011, 12:41 PM   #30
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

see yall on the fields of battle at midnight

ELITE STATUS