news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-02-2011, 11:27 AM   #16
Fishscale123
SCAR€CROW

Fishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkeyFishscale123 iron monkey

Nice post...Props
Fishscale123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 11:33 AM   #17
the silencer
king disguised as beggar.

the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)the silencer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is crazy...

Somebody needs to build a Wu museum website with all this stuff in searchable archives.... So many of these gems
Old 10-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #18
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if dirt made give it to ya raw 12 years ago that means he was like 14/15 years old... pretty dope.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:19 PM   #19
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

nice read....not been on here in a while, and thats the first thing i checked out...props !!
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:52 PM   #20
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
if dirt made give it to ya raw 12 years ago that means he was like 14/15 years old... pretty dope.
well you can hear on the beats for that and "Dirty & Stinkin" was definitely made in like 94/95 but i think he meant that he wrote parts of those tracks 12 years before the album.

check my blog again, i got good quality rips of both "Dirty & Stinking" and "Give it to Ya Raw" for download now.

http://claaa7.blogspot.com/2011/10/o...-chambers.html

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 08:49 PM   #21
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
well you can hear on the beats for that and "Dirty & Stinkin" was definitely made in like 94/95 but i think he meant that he wrote parts of those tracks 12 years before the album.

check my blog again, i got good quality rips of both "Dirty & Stinking" and "Give it to Ya Raw" for download now.

http://claaa7.blogspot.com/2011/10/o...-chambers.html
good looks kid.. repped. i need to rip all my wu vnyls... so much fucking work tho..
Old 10-03-2011, 12:38 AM   #22
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
^ no it doesn't?
the only differences is that "Dirty & Stinking" and "Give it To Ya Raw" was cut from the album, this is probably an article from late '94 or lite January '95. thx to Jammin for posting and mad shouts to Mark 365.
yes it does though?

if the titles weren't there I'd have no idea which song he was talking about when he's talking about the "west coast jam" that's "coming down with that bass" or the one "that's heavy metal. strictly heavy metal. the beat is heavy metal-ish". and then there's the description for "goin down".

still a good find though.
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote