news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #16
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Become a female.

i'd hit it
Old 10-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #17
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

whoight hoes aint got no lips
i need lips
kissing is awesome
if done right

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 10:00 PM   #18
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

She doesn't look hot to me. A plain jane or slightly above. Plus she'll kill you, which could be a negative.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 01:58 PM   #19
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Was that herpes or a wound during a struggle from when she stabbed the girl?
i know herpes when i see em.
Old 10-22-2011, 06:51 PM   #20
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Toronto woman acquitted in stabbing death of boyfriend

Saturday, October 22, 2011
By Adrian Humphreys, National Post

Photographed by:
Andrew Barr/National Post

TORONTO — Melissa Lewis, who stabbed her boyfriend to death in front of their six-year-old daughter, was acquitted of all charges late Friday night, leaving court a free woman, surrounded by her tearful family.

“Melissa was found not guilty on all charges. She was cleared of second-degree murder. She was cleared of manslaughter. She was freed tonight and walked out of the courthouse with her family,” said her lawyer, Howard Goldkind.

At her trial, the jury heard two competing versions of the fatal outcome of her toxic relationship with Jermaine “Mec” Gillespie, 25. Goldkind told court she was a battered woman who lashed out in fear to protect herself and her family after years of abuse. Crown prosecutor Jill Witkin, however, portrayed her as a conniving, jealous woman who refused to let her boyfriend end their relationship.

Goldkind said it was rare for a jury to grant a complete not guilty verdict in a case where the attacker admitted doing the stabbing but argued it was a justified act.
At trial, Lewis, also 25, admitted she plunged a 30-centimetre knife into Gillespie’s neck on May 29, 2010, as he sat behind the wheel of a car in Toronto. Lewis was sitting in the back seat beside the couple’s six-year-old daughter. Her father was in the front passenger seat.

The knife was wielded as the couple argued and Gillespie shouted abusive, belittling comments at Lewis and reached around towards the back seat. She told the jury she thought he was reaching for a gun and feared he might shoot her and her family.

She “snapped,” Goldkind told the jury in his summation of the case. “He had beaten her self-worth out of her.”

The jury had been deliberating since late Thursday.

Gillespie had previously been charged with assaulting Lewis, but afterwards, she continued their relationship, visiting him in jail and hoping to marry him.

“This relationship was not destined to have a happy ending,” he said. “She loved him from Day 1 and, I’m going to tell you today, she loves him as I’m talking to you.”
Witkin, however, told the jury on Wednesday that the evidence suggested the abuse was being exploited as a legal defence.

“The past abuse is greatly exaggerated. … It is used as a smokescreen to justify the position Ms. Lewis found herself in,” Witkin said.

“She did not stab him out of fear. She stabbed him because of jealousy,” she said.
The trial featured the riveting and heart-rending testimony of the couple’s daughter, who cannot be named because of a court order.

“My mom, I don’t know why she was carrying a knife,” the girl said; “she pulled it out and — this is the truth — she, she stabbed my daddy right here,” she said, slapping the side of her neck.

“And blood came out.”

“I love him with all my heart and my mom, too, but I wonder why she did that.”

ahumphreys@nationalpost.com
National Post

© Copyright (c) National Post

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:48 PM   #21
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Amanda Knox did not kill her room mate...

I'm sure you're an expert in the legal process and how badly Italy botched that investigation.

She'd never even be put on trial in the united states on that kind of non existent evidence.

Casey Anthony didn't kill her daughter either. The only thing she's guilty of is being a fan of the buckeyes. That and being mentally ill, but that doesn't mean she killed her daughter.

Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 10-22-2011 at 07:52 PM.
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 07:57 PM   #22
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Whatever you say weird dude

Old 10-23-2011, 10:36 AM   #23
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Damn, she's hot!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 12:10 PM   #24
check two
N.I.

Stay focused Tectrus. They said the same thing about Ted Bundy.

Old 10-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #25
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Amanda Knox did not kill her room mate...

I'm sure you're an expert in the legal process and how badly Italy botched that investigation.

She'd never even be put on trial in the united states on that kind of non existent evidence.

Casey Anthony didn't kill her daughter either. The only thing she's guilty of is being a fan of the buckeyes. That and being mentally ill, but that doesn't mean she killed her daughter.

she killed that little girl. dont be fucking stupid.
Old 11-11-2011, 05:29 PM   #26
check two
N.I.

Let's see if this broad gets away with a crime also. The kid just happens to disappear right after the father gets granted visitation rights. She could have came up with a more logical 'story'.

--Police: Wash. mother's car had gas in test drive

SEATTLE (AP) — The car a woman says ran out of gas — leading to the disappearance Sunday of her 2-year-old son — ran just fine Friday when police took it for a test drive. No gas was added before the test and no mechanical problem was found, police said.

With Sky Metalwala still missing, more suspicion is falling on his mother Julia Biryukova to explain about the car and other discrepancies in her story.

Since reporting her son missing she has been speaking to police through a lawyer and has not responded to requests made Thursday to speak to investigators voluntarily, said Maj. Mike Johnson.

There's not enough evidence to name Biryukova as a suspect, Johnson said at a news conference in Bellevue. "At this point, we don't have it."

"What we've tried to do is present the facts as we see them, and if that cast suspicion on Julia it's the facts speaking, not us," Johnson said.

At what point does she become a suspect? he was asked.

"I don't have the answer," he said.

Could she face charges such as making a false report?

"It's something we'll look at once the dust settles on the missing person portion of the investigation," Johnson said.

The disappearance of the boy remains a gnawing problem for more than 150 local and state police and FBI agents. Police say the mother's story is full of holes. She says she was taking Sky to a hospital when the car stopped, so she left him alone in the unlocked car and took his 4-year-old sister to go for gas. When she returned an hour later, she says, he was gone.

Police hit another dead end with a shoe that was found along the road Thursday evening.

"We don't believe that's Sky's shoe," Johnson said. It's not the right size and dogs didn't pick up the boy's scent.

Police continue to receive tips from the public — people who think they saw Sky, mothers who want to help, even psychics. Everything is being checked out of hope that the boy will be found alive.

Police are operating on that assumption.

It's also the belief of Sky's father, Solomon Metalwala. He hasn't seen his children since December of last year because of a divorce and custody dispute.

The parents had reached a tentative agreement for visitation after a 12-hour mediation session last week. But Biryukova backed out of the agreement on Friday — two days before she reported Sky missing.

Metalwala says Biryukova suffers from severe obsessive-compulsive disorder and goes on cleaning binges in which she wouldn't feed the children. But a doctor said her diagnosis didn't interfere with her ability to care for the kids.

The 4-year-old daughter was taken into the care of state Child Protective Services after her brother was reported missing.

The family has a previous record of leaving Sky alone in a car in a store parking lot in Redmond when he was 3-months old. Court records show he was alone for nearly an hour on a 27-degree day in December 2009 before police had the car owner's paged.

Police cited both parents for reckless endangerment. The case was dismissed early this year after the couple completed a year's probation, community service and a 10-week parenting class.

-http://news.yahoo.com/police-wash-mothers-car-had-gas-test-drive-191753222.html

Old 01-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #27
check two
N.I.

This hoodrat was setting up a hit, and she only gets probation, really?

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/lo..._Facebook.html

Old 01-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #28
yonder
SHAOLIN STUDENT

yonder drunken mastayonder drunken masta

also: