news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-04-2011, 07:28 PM   #16
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of furyMAYOR QUIMBY fist of fury

The original Twilight Zone.
The Office (USA.)
The Simpsons (seasons 3 through 12)

Those are the only shows I watch.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:30 PM   #17
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
wrong. wrong. wrong

US office is over the top bullcrap (tho still an entertaining 'take your mind off' comedy) and carrell literally ruins the show. no sense of comedy timing or anything of anything. hes seriously the worst comedian i have ever witnessed on tv.

All I can say is a lot of people would disagree. Just a line like 'Shut up Dwight you're an idiot' is funny as hell in Carrells hands. Or his face when Tobys name is brought up. Or his approach to dating.

Still I hate it when people say that the two shows are completely different, Gervais and Merchant are still involved in the writing and it keeps the main principles of social awkwardness, long pauses, unfulfilled hopes and a boss whose life is tragic but he doesn't know it.

Anyway who saw any of the new season? It may well suck now that Carrells left.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:32 PM   #18
Fresh
the most wanted

Fresh drunken mastaFresh drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
I just started watching The Wire, its tough keeping up with whats going on, but I started midway through whatever seasons playing on TV now.
stop

go back to season 1 and start from there

seriously this is the best show ever made. its like a novel. no stupid cliches thrown in for 'exciting' tv. its almost like a documentary, just watching the baltimore drug trade unfold

watch it from the start seriously
Old 10-04-2011, 07:32 PM   #19
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Are they still planning a Jericho movie? Sy Fy channel should have picked up that show after it was canceled. Too many brain dead people that didn't understand it.

they ran out of story line, it wasnt cancelled.. when they did season one, that was all the story they had... they did season 2 quick time, inbetween writer strikes..(due to internet love.. about 1 million people complained it was over lols) but they couldnt think of anywhere to go with the storyline..
im glad they finished season 1 and 2 how they did, they had their own endiings.. season 3,from the sounds of the book, sounds just as amazing as the original series..
hopefully sy fy will pick it up again.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:35 PM   #20
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
stop

go back to season 1 and start from there

seriously this is the best show ever made. its like a novel. no stupid cliches thrown in for 'exciting' tv. its almost like a documentary, just watching the baltimore drug trade unfold

watch it from the start seriously
this is the wisest thing ive ever seen your write!

did you still speak with ron paul/louis cypher? lols

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-04-2011, 07:37 PM   #21
Fresh
the most wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
All I can say is a lot of people would disagree. Just a line like 'Shut up Dwight you're an idiot' is funny as hell in Carrells hands. Or his face when Tobys name is brought up. Or his approach to dating.

Still I hate it when people say that the two shows are completely different, Gervais and Merchant are still involved in the writing and it keeps the main principles of social awkwardness, long pauses, unfulfilled hopes and a boss whose life is tragic but he doesn't know it.

Anyway who saw any of the new season? It may well suck now that Carrells left.
of course people would disagree. and those people are probably americans who are breasttfed these idiotic over the top tv shows and movies.

im not gonna argue about carrell. he is just that bad. but toby is funny as hell lol

seriously watch the Wire. all 5 seasons from the start. it may take u a while to get into it but the whole things needs to be watch to understand the scope. after watching the wire i find it hard to watch other tv shows as they come across as cheesy and cliche
Old 10-04-2011, 07:38 PM   #22
Fresh
the most wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
this is the wisest thing ive ever seen your write!

did you still speak with ron paul/louis cypher? lols
we're the same person are we not
Old 10-04-2011, 07:39 PM   #23
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:41 PM   #24
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I bet Heat still runs into the closet whenever that intro to the Hitchhiker plays.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:48 PM   #25
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah you can't try and win an argument with xenophobia and then say an american show is the greatest ever.

Regardless its a difference of opinion, I guess the US version is a little over the top, that doesn't make it bad. Its what I was saying about 22 episode seasons, you need more ideas, some of them have to get a little crazy. So its not as good as the OG version, its still a very enjoyable sitcom for a mainstream network.

Maybe I'll ask for the Wire boxset for Xmas or something.

Another show that is fucking leagues beyond the other shit is Mad Men. Fuck if everything about it isn't cool as fuck.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:53 PM   #26
soul controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
we're the same person are we not

i dont know!
i used to think you was.. but louis can be anyone..
styles admitted to being louis... so i thought he was :s
now styles has gone missing, i think he is attending #occupywallstreet, thats the real reason he moved up there..

but on louis cypher i miss him

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 10-04-2011, 07:54 PM   #27
b-dolo
SLIMEY SAVAGE

b-dolo crouching tiger

Stripped of our language, walked around nameless Amongst the strangest, a heart full of anguish Taught life is dangerous
b-dolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 07:56 PM   #28
Fresh
the most wanted

yea get the boxset. stay away from spoilers. heres a teaser for you

Old 10-04-2011, 08:00 PM   #29
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I bet Heat still runs into the closet whenever that intro to the Hitchhiker plays.
YEA THAT INTRO USED TO CREEP ME OUT AND MY BONER

I WOULD HAVE A BONER CUZ THATS WHEN I FIRST STARTED BEATIN THE BEAT TO LATE NITE MOVIES AND SILK STOCKINGS

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:00 PM   #30
ShaDynasty
Balance at all costs

Good choices ^^^

Gervais and Merchant have a new sitcom about showbiz midgets lol that'll be on HBO.

HBO just fucking slays other channels.