news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-05-2011, 10:18 AM   #46
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Louie
Wilfred
Trailer Park Boys
Breaking Bad
The Office US (already watched the hell out of it though)
Curb your Enthusiasm
Eastbound and Down
Bored to Death
Sopranos
Family Guy
South Park
First 48

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:26 AM   #47
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The office US seasons 2 and 3 are classic and youre a lying faggit if you dont admit it.

to me, 4 and 5 were good as fuck too and thoroughly enjoyable

It started going downhill with season 6 and season 7 (the latest) was complete bullshit save for like 2 or 3 episodes

I tired watching the UK version once but i couldnt get into it. started from the first episode and lol it had literally the same jokes as the US version? lol i had to turn it off

are all the episodes basically the same?

Old 10-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #48
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
The office US seasons 2 and 3 are classic and youre a lying faggit if you dont admit it.

It started going downhill with season 6 and season 7 (the latest) was complete bullshit save for like 2 or 3 episodes

I tired watching the UK version once but i couldnt get into it. started from the first episode and lol it had literally the same jokes as the US version? lol i had to turn it off

i cant even recall any episodes.. i watched a couple along time ago
but yeah their basically the same.. thats why you should watch the originals

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:28 AM   #49
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

whats a good site i can watch full seasons of shows? i wanna get up on some of these
Old 10-05-2011, 11:32 AM   #50
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i use www.sharethefiles.com

you need to download emule

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #51
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the only shit i DVR

fringe
boardwalk empire
through the wormhole

i try to keep up with always sunny but never remember to dvr it.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:10 PM   #52
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

thanks soul^
Old 10-05-2011, 12:18 PM   #53
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

http://www.tubeplus.me/

The eternal Original Vs. Remake discussion isn't based on much.
People usually prefer the version that introduced them to the franchise.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:20 PM   #54
cutn' heads
mic fury

cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)cutn' heads Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think the OG office was funny but i can only listen to british people talk for like 5 miuntes at a time or my ears start to bleed.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:21 PM   #55
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If a show airs on Cartoon Network, there's a good chance I'm watching it.

Adventure Time
Regular Show
The Amazing World of Gumball
Thundercats (2011 reboot)
The Looney Tunes Show
MAD
The Problem Solverz

Shows on other networks I fuck wit:

Ugly Americans
Workaholics
Louie
Archer

I'll still check some wrestling from time to time, but I lose interest quickly.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:23 PM   #56
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
i think the OG office was funny but i can only listen to british people talk for like 5 miuntes at a time or my ears start to bleed.
^ correct, lol

im going through the twilight zone on netflix right now, 99% of modern shows i hate besides adventure time, regular show and new thundercats
Old 10-05-2011, 02:23 PM   #57
yonder
SHAOLIN STUDENT

yonder drunken mastayonder drunken masta

Trailer Park Boys is too good to miss. its a comedy so just download it and smoke some shit, you wont be disappointed

Last edited by yonder; 10-05-2011 at 02:26 PM.
yonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 04:09 PM   #58
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

probably the best show to smoke weed and drink to

everybody who comes over when im watching it dies laughing at that shit too lol

Old 10-05-2011, 05:43 PM   #59
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
i cant even recall any episodes.. i watched a couple along time ago
but yeah their basically the same.. thats why you should watch the originals
The first episode is the pilot, its the same as the UK version other than that I don't think any of the episodes are the same.

The worst moment for me of the US was Steve Carrell dumping Pams mother on her birthday. Like how are you supposed to sympathize with the character after that?

Just started watching The Boondocks. Its like the perfect sitcom for people like me obsessed with race politics, great characters and casting and funny as a muhfucka.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:47 PM   #60
Chi-Town Collizion
LuniiLatino

Chi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killaChi-Town Collizion shaolin masta killa

dont watch too much tv but shit i fuck w the wire they need to start playin 'the corner' again on HBO that show in baltimore
boondocks is mad funny sometimes
old 93-98 simpsons episodes
old celebrity deatmatch's
old animation from mtv back in the day
first 48 to see those idiots rat on themselves lol
im more into ol school shows ill have to get back to this topic
the old space ghost coast 2 coast was pretty funny
new york undercover
living color
martin

Last edited by Chi-Town Collizion; 10-05-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Chi-Town Collizion is offline   Reply With Quote