news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 10-04-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Exclamation Preview track from my upcoming beat tape

100% fresh material is almost complete

"Solitary Being"
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/10478585

Old 10-04-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You made a sick bassline on this beat. Feelin the beat it got a sick rhythm to it and the chops are mad creative. Too short though!
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:02 PM   #3
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit is fire
$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
You made a sick bassline on this beat. Feelin the beat it got a sick rhythm to it and the chops are mad creative. Too short though!
Appreciate the feedback you always drop homie. Big ups for that. It's just short now since the tape hasn't dropped. plus, I'm still working the hook a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
shit is fire
Cheers yo! Thanks for checking my new ish.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:54 PM   #5
MaXiMus Da MaNtis
Wu Vatican

MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaXiMus Da MaNtis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo i agree wit GOD the chop are mad sickness i can picture myself on it....lol
MaXiMus Da MaNtis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:30 AM   #6
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You're not a beatmaker man, you're a composer !
Very nice job one more time.
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:40 PM   #7
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
yo i agree wit GOD the chop are mad sickness i can picture myself on it....lol
lol. Maybe we can find a way to picture you on it when the tape is done for sure. I'll get up wit ya about that shortly if you're interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisebeat View Post
You're not a beatmaker man, you're a composer !
Very nice job one more time.
Thanks fam. You just made my day. Those words mean a great deal to me. I have been producing for quite awhile, so composer has a nice ring to it.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:35 PM   #8
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's what i think !
You sample only small pieces and built some melody with... And it sounds !
I try sometimes to do this, but that's very difficult.
Specialy when you got a shity ear ^^
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 03:03 PM   #9
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisebeat View Post
That's what i think !
You sample only small pieces and built some melody with... And it sounds !
I try sometimes to do this, but that's very difficult.
Specialy when you got a shity ear ^^
Trust me bro. Definitely not an overnight process and basically took me 15 yrs to be where I am now. You'll get there with it. Just never give up on learning the craft cause that is key to success.
Old 10-09-2011, 02:35 PM   #10
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

lol chops are crazy good to see you still doing your thing fam, big ups!!
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote