news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 10-05-2011, 03:58 AM   #1
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Please help me !

ok so im back @ beat making and i have an idea for a new sound im trying to create and with the new sound im looking for knowledge on how to "create" certain "components" to furthur this sound... sooo

1st .. i want Live sounding drums (i guess thats called acoustic) and not just some reused drum loops .. i want to develop some HARD hitting drums that sound as if a drummer is actually drumming them ... with hi hats , cymbols , snare , kick ,all that ..

2nd ... I need to learn how to put a bass line on my beats .. i have no idea how .. i want something real deep thats gonna bump with some speakers ya know ? idnt want it to be a bass guitar im looking for more of the bass that tha heatmakers used on come home with me cam tape .. you know what i mean ? that new school hiphop bass idk what you would exactly call it...

3rd ... i got a few VST's but i want some better VST's so im wondering where i could get some exclusive VST's that are unlike the generic bullshit free ones ... i figure theres gotta be a way to get expensive/exclusive VST's on the internet

PLEASE I HAVE THE FULL VERSION OF FL STUDIO 10 AND IM LOOKING FOR ANY AND ALL INFORMATION ON THESE 3 THINGS SO I CAN BECOME A BETTER PRODUCER.. THIS TIME AROUND IM NOT RUSHING ANY OF IT IM REALLY TRYING TO GET MY BEATS GOOD ENOUGH TO SELL .. BECAUSE I REALLY NEED THE EXTRA MONEY...

JUST THINK YOU OLDER DUDES COULD MAKE A YOUNG NIGGA REACH HIS GOALS.. NOT TOO SOUND CORNY BUT IM HIGH AND THAT SOUNDED GOOD TO SAY.
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 10:55 PM   #2
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump ... damn no 1 ?
Old 10-08-2011, 12:32 AM   #3
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

live drums & drum loops you should be able to build a drum kit, you might have to cut up one of the loops if you want a certain kick or snare......

http://www.mediafire.com/?7u76xk56njjp69d

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 02:59 AM   #4
catx420x
Cat with 9 lives

catx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal soncatx420x prodigal son

@killbot u can always sample the drums individually and create your own pattern.

heres a hella drum breaks- http://sp-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3379&start=0

heres a link for a bassline vst called spectrasonic trilogy. -http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3675315/Spectrasonics_-_Trilogy__ISO_repack

I watched a little vid on yt about it and theres alot of different type of bass sounds to choose from. u should check the vid to see it this is right for u.
catx420x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:26 AM   #5
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The best way to do natural drum kit on your prod is:
Try to get a cracked version of "drumkit from hell" and play it with a midi pad (as mpd 32 or other).
There is some "random sound bank" for all the drumkit elements (some hard and some sweet shots).
I use this software when i have to play drums in some metal bands, here is an exemple:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xhf...-request_music
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #6
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger

you just gotta chop and practice fam, layer your sounds up, play with filters compressors and eq etc till you get your own sound. using the effects you can really mould the sound of a bass note or a kick drum or whatever, you cant just download a set of sounds and go! it takes time and effort of playing with shit and learning what it does to your own advantage. as for vst's i cant help you but im sure if you google vst's and find what your looking for you can find a cracked version easy enough
Boss_Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 02:08 PM   #7
pRoTeChTyAnEcK
funkmaster general

pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pRoTeChTyAnEcK Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

find a bunch of VST's and drum kits here:
http://www.general-search.com/

Nobody can really tell you how to achieve your sound. Just keep messing with your program and research everything you can about beats is my advice. Youtube, films, books, magazines etc.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:01 AM   #8
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by catx420x View Post
@killbot u can always sample the drums individually and create your own pattern.

heres a hella drum breaks- http://sp-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3379&start=0

heres a link for a bassline vst called spectrasonic trilogy. -http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3675315/Spectrasonics_-_Trilogy__ISO_repack

I watched a little vid on yt about it and theres alot of different type of bass sounds to choose from. u should check the vid to see it this is right for u.
cant get the d/l to work man .. help ?