news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-04-2011, 01:09 AM   #1
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation
Default Is this the end for Rick Perry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:33 AM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dunno. I guess if when the media grills him about it and he messes it up, then ya - he's done. But if he has a good explanation distancing himself from it and showing that he feels negative toward the word, maybe he has a chance of recovering from it.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:51 AM   #3
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That all settled down already today. The new topic is the 400 pound governor of New Jersey that might run for President.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:06 AM   #4
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Even though the media is having a field day with the story and trying to make it sound like he chiseled that into the stone (when in fact his pops painted over it after the property purchase in the 80s) , I do in fact hope its the end for him. Especially after hearing he was leading mass prayers for the end of epa regulations and wanting creationism taught in science classes. LOL this stupid fuck wants to regress back to the dark ages.

Quote:
Old 10-04-2011, 02:20 AM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He messed up in that debate a while ago. Did you see that? If he has no command of the English language, he may not convince enough people to vote 4 him.

I want him to fail as well.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:35 AM   #6
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

I got rid of cable. I'm sure news sites stream these debates, but none of the candidates have anything ground breaking to say.

They wanna talk about creating or bringing home jobs yet don't address the impact that automation has on work forces?

Quote:
Old 10-04-2011, 02:50 AM   #7
diggy
The ABBOTT

Listen to him trying to master the English language:

Old 10-04-2011, 03:35 AM   #8
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Listen to him trying to master the English language:

LMaO

Quote:
Old 10-04-2011, 08:28 AM   #9
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

herman cain is a good lapdog

do as your masters want/say

' i dont believe that word on the rock, is how governer perry feels about black people in america'

lulz

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #10
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is this the end for him? doubt it, he is running for the republican nomination...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
He messed up in that debate a while ago. Did you see that? If he has no command of the English language, he may not convince enough people to vote 4 him.

I want him to fail as well.

you do remember who our last president was right? command of the english language is not a necessary requirement to be president anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
herman cain is a good lapdog

do as your masters want/say

' i dont believe that word on the rock, is how governer perry feels about black people in america'

lulz

he did say some other stuff about how it was very insensitive and what not. hes also trying to become the nominee for the republican party, can't go all Al Sharpton on him and alienate a good portion of his party.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:40 PM   #11
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOLOL

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #12
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Isn't Alan Keyes running this time? He is the best talker of anybody in the race hands down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:37 PM   #13
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

herman cain is the biggest uncle tom. rick perry is a racist hillbilly. and fuck those two mormons. these are the worst republican candidates ever. I hope obama wins this shit again. and the woman candidate needs to get back into the kitchen where she belongs
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:26 PM   #14
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

id entertain the thought of voting for ron paul. but i would need to give it some thought.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:23 PM   #15
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post

you do remember who our last president was right? command of the english language is not a necessary requirement to be president anymore.
Yup. Good point.