news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 10-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of fury
Send a message via MSN to White_Mouse Send a message via Yahoo to White_Mouse
Default Mouse + Prime= Flight of the B-Boyz from THE MOVIE

http://soundcloud.com/mousetheprodig...t-of-the-b-boy

download the whole tape @
http://phantastic2.tumblr.com/

PIECE!

Last edited by White_Mouse; 10-12-2011 at 05:57 PM.
White_Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Dooope!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:43 PM   #3
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

just gettin this now, bout to peep this soon as im done rolling this L
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

ur a dope emcee man, u keep it fun and intresting from bar to bar wanting to know just what will u say next...

mix on the vocals needs more eq and theres sum slight POPPING i hear

but the way u ripped this sounds n gives the vibe that its u with a mic in hand just freestylin n wildin, so mix is nothing to worry about namsayin

shits dope
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:03 PM   #5
noisebeat
aka ZBN

noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noisebeat Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Very good flow !!!
Music is a bit far to earing it good.
But your rap.... YOU are the track's groove !!!!!!

Last edited by noisebeat; 10-09-2011 at 04:05 PM.
noisebeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 07:20 PM   #6
Sleep Sinatra
Veteran Member

Sleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killaSleep Sinatra shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Sleep Sinatra Send a message via MSN to Sleep Sinatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post

haha this is Dope my dude, mad original and creative

cats really need to realize your lyrical ability, you've been buildin for years and we've had multiple conversations with each other about perfecting our techniques, i dig what you've become as an emcee homie,refreshing to hear some wild shit like this

beat is really crazy, not somethin i could rhyme on personally but breathed life into it and gave it it's essence, still has that 90's decade feel to it too which is Dope

good shout Mouse, ima check the Tape out too and give my thoughts,PEACE
Sleep Sinatra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 01:56 PM   #7
White_Mouse
student of the culture

White_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of furyWhite_Mouse fist of fury

^ Cool Dudes thanks for the feedback we're pushing this tape out hardcore now just gotta get everything organized
Old 10-12-2011, 05:56 PM   #8
White_Mouse
student of the culture

Youtubeish
Old 10-12-2011, 10:37 PM   #9
GameOfDeath
Half Long Twice Strong

GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GameOfDeath Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Track is bangin mouse. I've said it a lot over the years but your flow and lyricism are always on point. The chemistry with Prime always makes it dope to listen to. "Like a jungle somtimes it makes me wonder." Ha. Loved that.

I think I asked before but have you done any shows to get your name out there?
Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...
GameOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:28 PM   #10
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you got a sick flow

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:54 PM   #11
White_Mouse
student of the culture

I'm doing open mics in Seattle right now, making connections here and there, its funny cuz Prime and I have yet to meet yet we always work well together
Old 10-13-2011, 11:41 AM   #12
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

This is a dope track, I like this loose almost like you just ciphering vibe, stream of consciousness type shit - this is the most fun I've had listening to a Mouse track, great job. The beat is really weak in the mix tho, wish it was more powerful so I could hear how you are blending with it better
Sinapse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:59 PM   #13
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

got ya PM Mouse

got sometime finally to check this out, and was def diggin the vibe. how it works, it works but you and Prime always sound ill together. the voice and beats always match up perfect.

agree with Sinapse, the beat wasnt strong in the mix which woulda made the vocal mix a bit stronger too. but lyrically and sonically this is a great listen.

hit you soon with something

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 04:53 PM   #14
White_Mouse
student of the culture

Sounds good man, I'm going to get the whole tape on Datpiff soon and give links up that way. I've got some friends here in Seattle that said that they're interested in promoting the tape as well. This is our last free project before the new one in the making which I have no idea how its gonna sound but I like everything we've done so far.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:20 PM   #15
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is super ill man