news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 05-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #46
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I GOT TWO HOUSEs(1 IN CAMDEN ONE IN MY CITY) AND A SECTION 8 APARTMENT FOR THIS OLD BLACK LADY KNOWN IN HER SMALL HOOD BY CAMDEN..
YES MAMA JONES

WHILE YOU GUYS STRUGGLE FOR YOUR PAYMENTS

(NO YOU DONT LIKE DRAKE CAUSE YOU THINK HES GAY, ITS CAUSE YOUR POOR AND CANT RELATE TO THE LYRICS ROFL)

P.S. NEXT CHICK I SMASH I'LL POST PIX OF HER TITS

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 05-06-2012 at 11:43 AM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:48 AM   #47
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
NEXT CHICK I SMASH I'LL POST PIX OF HER TITS

Oh shit, in about 4 years wu-corp gets to see some floppy fat girl tits sprawled out lazily atop a stretch-marked stomach.

I for one look forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #48
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ (dan posted to fast^^above dan^^) i has no payments to make.. now what???

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:55 AM   #49
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsdan/2078 View Post
Oh shit, in about 4 years wu-corp gets to see some floppy fat girl tits sprawled out lazily atop a stretch-marked stomach.

I for one look forward to it.
MY TOOL SHED IN MY FRONT YARD IS BIGGER THAN YOUR APARTMEnT

^LISTEN TO THE LYRICS ITS ABOUT ME & MY CREW
I WOULDNT EXPECT HERION ADDICTS TO COMPETE WITH ME SINCE IM SHOWIN YOU THE LIFE OF THE DUDES WHO SELL IT

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 05-06-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:58 AM   #50

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol. you just bragged about having a shed in your front yard. My neighborhood association would not allow that because it is an eyesore.

You probably mow your lawn yourself.

Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 11:59 AM   #51
CEITEDMOFO

No i pay poor white trash like yourself to mow it^
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbiana View Post

^listen to the lyrics its about me & my crew
I wouldnt expect herion addicts to compete with me since im showin you the life of the dudes who sell it

Old 05-06-2012, 12:01 PM   #52
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
MY TOOL SHED IN MY FRONT YARD IS BIGGER THAN YOUR APARTMEnT

^LISTEN TO THE LYRICS ITS ABOUT ME & MY CREW
I WOULDNT EXPECT HERION ADDICTS TO COMPETE WITH ME SINCE IM SHOWIN YOU THE LIFE OF THE DUDES WHO SELL IT

your really reaching to be famous?

why dont you cam whore yourself, get yourself out that shed that you have tiled..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-06-2012, 12:05 PM   #53
CEITEDMOFO

FAMOUS ROFL WTf?
I GOT THE 99% FURIOUs!!

P.S. CHECK MY SO CALLED " THIRD BASEMENT WINDOW " WITH SUNLIGHT

IM SURE ALL BASEMENTS HAVE 3 WINDOWS WITH LIGHT BEAMING ROFLCOPTERS

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 05-06-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:07 PM   #54

Quote:
No i pay poor white trash like yourself to mow it^
^^poorer and whiter.

Wealthy Cuban/Sandpeople money >>> Poorto Rican New Jersey Checking Acounts

Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:10 PM   #55
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsdan/2078 View Post
^^poorer and whiter.

Wealthy Cuban/Sandpeople money >>> Poorto Rican New Jersey Checking Acounts
SORRY THAT IM NOT CUBAN OR RICAN

IM COLOMBIAN BRAH

YOU WANNA BATTLE FOR CASH AND SEE WHO SONS WHO?

Old 05-06-2012, 12:11 PM   #56

oh yeah, your name is columbiana and everything.

we had a solid build going too

Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:13 PM   #57
CEITEDMOFO

NOW SINCE I LIKE PICKLES YOUR CUBAN SANDWHICHES ARE PRETTY BAnGIN

Old 05-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #58
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

[QUOTE=COLUMBIANA;2222449]SORRY THAT IM NOT CUBAN OR RICAN

IM COLOMBIAN BRAH

So how come you spelled your username wrong and put it in the feminine ?
Explica eso colega
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:30 PM   #59
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

[QUOTE=Doomsday/2078;2222454]
Quote:
SORRY THAT IM NOT CUBAN OR RICAN

IM COLOMBIAN BRAH

So how come you spelled your username wrong and put it in the feminine ?
Explica eso colega
he;s paying homage to the movie,, the girl in the movie?
and anonymous, due to the movie borrowing anonymous motto, and other various parts in the movie, they think they are anonymous.. but i digress.. shieted hates anon lolol

but he rocks a movie name that big up anon! hahaha

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 05-06-2012, 12:34 PM   #60
Doomsday/2078
Ghost Viking

Doomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal sonDoomsday/2078 prodigal son

I dont hate anonymous but i am wary of it as can easily have been set up by agencies to be used as a scapegoat to shut down the internet.
But i know there are decent ppl in anonymous itself i am just wary.
Doomsday/2078 is offline   Reply With Quote