news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-11-2011, 01:31 AM   #16
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no doubt angry! is right but you could of made a list of 100 slept on albums from the 90s that is better than most shit coming out these days. These young cats wont take albums like this seriously until Wikipedia starts calling them classics

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:43 PM   #17
BASCO
ill crew of psychoz

BASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkeyBASCO iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry! View Post
did i say your name!?!?!?!?!?

you must be an IRISH faggot with QWEL in your top 5....

you wouldnt have been into hip hop when these records dropped...

you are post for post one of the worst posters on this board...

thats saying something....

red haired rap fans.... i forget they exist every now and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cosigned and qfe
BASCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 01:13 AM   #18
Inspektah Meth-Tical

Yeah that Artifact album is one of my fave albums of all time....Tame One's flow is one of the greatest of all time. I personally like the Cella Dwella's second album the most..

One of my favorite albums from the 90's is Da King & I - Contemporary Jeep Music.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #19
OPTIMUS
SLIMEY SAVAGE

OPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal sonOPTIMUS prodigal son

this was just released bill n UG! banger thought id post it here for the dwellas love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYTUgV4kB6A
OPTIMUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:52 PM   #20
angry!
Banned

angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)angry! Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

NICE!!!!!!!

UG still dope man...

both dwellas album were ILL..

brandon, i watched that mini doc...

they dont make emcees like that anymore....
angry! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:36 PM   #21
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I will admit, I slept on Cella Dwellas. I knew of them but for some reason their music never came my way. I think that is one of the handful of artists I never checked for. Saying that though back in the day I had no one to put me on to so and so, I had to discover shit for myself.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 03:49 AM   #22
V1LLAIN
ODDS AGAiNST TOMORROW

V1LLAIN drunken mastaV1LLAIN drunken masta

I bump those albums on the regular, Nice to see someone mention some UNDERRATED CLASSICS that deserve some shine.
V1LLAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 06:30 PM   #23
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CRU- Dirty 30

30 trax 90% were ill. they should have chopped that bitch into 3 albums.
featured unknowns like the lox and anthony hamilton.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 07:53 PM   #24
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Realms N Reality was a sick album, I used to play that shit like crazy.

I'm not gonna lie, the only reason I bought the album was because I thought the cover was cool and I liked the group's name, superficial, I know but I was 15 at the time so w/e.

It ended up being well worth the $16 I dropped on it, so I'm glad I made that decision.

That's Them is ill too.

I need to do the knowledge on From Where???.

Did't that album get re-released recently?

I should see if I can find a physical copy.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:26 PM   #25
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cella Dwellas had lots of potential

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote