news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-10-2011, 08:42 PM   #1
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Jedi Mind Tricks podcast interview

Violence Begets Violence is the same rhetoric and hard beats

Stoupe is difficult to work with, took forever to get a beat from him

Jus says you can't tell that the album wasn't produced by Stoupe

Vinnie says people are looking for reasons to hate the group (Jus: "ain't nobody fucking with us, we're the purest hip-hop")

Vinnie picks most, if not all, of the beats

Jus is into Papoose and Kool G Rap today

Jus' Meanest Man Alive is a "classic." Jus wants worldwide notoriety, not just underground fame

Jus: "we're the most consistent group, never fell off"

They're fed up with kids asking when they're going to release the next album and don't realize how much they sacrifice on each album

Source: http://www.paulmeara.com/2011/10/mea...nd-tricks.html
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #2
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

Cant blame them for the stoupe situation i guess, but that still doesnt make it any easier to deal with, I heard the snippets and if Vinnie really thinks people arent gonna know the diffrence between a Stoupe Beat and a C lance beat he's smoking fuckin dust or summin

i'll give the album a chance but my favorite element of the group is gone so I'm going in with low expectations, if it doesnt completely suck i'll be satisfied
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:53 PM   #3
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they posted another single from the album. it's alright, nothing special

http://www.jmthiphop.com/new-music-j...you-feat-demoz
Old 10-13-2011, 02:42 PM   #4
Prime8
a.k.a. The Great'

Prime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkeyPrime8 iron monkey

This album has no expectations from me.
No Stoupe. Jus fell off. Vinnie fell off.

A History of Violence had high expectations.
Stoupe & Vinnie had just released their (in my opinion) 2nd best album (Servants....)
Jus was coming back (He was dope when he was last in JMT)
Stoupe produced the album.

I honestly won't even give it a listen. The 2 tracks I heard sound like every other wannabe AoTP rapper I've ever heard.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:17 PM   #5
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There's a couple hard tracks on the album but it's painfully obvious that it isn't produced by Stoupe. What a retarded statement.

Jus Allah getting worldwide fame for his "classic" album dropping in the near-future??? HAHAHA!!!
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:09 PM   #6
theheavens
Banned

yeah Jus is putting a lot of stock on MMA, like it's going to be the best thing since sliced bread. it's definitely going to be better than his debut. he's got C-Lance producing the whole thing, and that guy makes nothing but monsters. I'm more looking forward to MMA than Vinnie's second solo or even the new JMT. C-Lance said the album is on some Gravediggaz shit
Old 10-14-2011, 04:07 AM   #7
Willis
85 %ER

Willis shaolin monk

Jus verse on that track is one of the best from him in a long time, can't wait for this to drop.
Willis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:28 PM   #8
theheavens
Banned

the album leaked. too bad I can't find a good fucking link
Old 10-14-2011, 01:41 PM   #9
TRONIX
Veteran Member

TRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killaTRONIX shaolin masta killa

Probably a fake leak

Decent verse from Jus on this track
Old 10-14-2011, 05:50 PM   #10
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

demoz ruined that track for real, he had no business being on a beat that vicious. vinnie and jus killed it tho
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 08:59 PM   #11
derek41
SLIMEY SAVAGE

derek41 crouching tigerderek41 crouching tiger

Demoz def ruined the track for me. Jus was dope on this track, but Vinnie says some stupid shit praising Allah, then saying a satanic faggot like Anton Lavey is like a god to him, WTF. The beats on the snippets are pretty good but nowhere in the vicinity of Stoupe. Stoupe is on another planet with his production, and c-lantz is solid, but anyone with ears can tell he can't hold Stoupe's jock. I'll give this shit a listen for sure but not expecting anything mind-blowing.
derek41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 08:01 AM   #12
OntheHorizon
PRODIGAL SUN

OntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkeyOntheHorizon iron monkey

LOL @ Vinny Paz fans man

They be the main ones who support all this faggot ass "The Illuminati controls Hip Hop and decieves the world" shit and then sit there turning a blind Eye when Paz references Anton Levy and the church of satan in his rhymes on a regular basis......... Yet there the same ones who think Jay-Z sold his soul to the Devil
OntheHorizon is offline   Reply With Quote